WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Immune Bugg/exploit

noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Immune Bugg/exploit Empty Immune Bugg/exploit

Post  noobmaster Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:28 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/wowscrnshot032711180604.jpg/

First he told me he dident abuse/exploit any buggs since he wasent killing anyone, he only used it so people chouldent kill him, then he tells me * BTW this (bugg) help me to help some ppls with DOOM without use my VIP Account TO NOT BREAK THE RULES*

I dont see the logic in that since hes exploting buggs and breaking the rules

Well, gues its better to lose a normal acccount then hes VIP account, but still it exploting and rulebreaking
    MasterMattQc
    MasterMattQc
    NewComer

Immune Bugg/exploit Empty Re: Immune Bugg/exploit

Post  MasterMattQc Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 pm

First of all (Can you kill someone while they attack Doom?) NO! Second Druid are bugged like every caster and cant do a SINGLE dmg to any other player (Can you tell me first how im abusing of it if its only to not get pissed from some players like you?) I cant even kill someone and im using it to help some ppls with Doom without useing my vip account because its not alowed. Dont piss ppls off and they wont piss you off... i hope you can use your logic now... if your not happy then ban my (normal player account) i still dont care... and this immunity is easy to cancel... a simple right click but some ppls like you love to annoye everyone and shoot at me and healing none stop...

-Lorria-
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  Jussi - Choosy Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks for the Report. Hope he gets hes Punishment. Just let us hope an admin reads it and give him what he deserves Smile
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Post  noobmaster Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

MasterMattQc wrote:First of all (Can you kill someone while they attack Doom?) NO! Second Druid are bugged like every caster and cant do a SINGLE dmg to any other player (Can you tell me first how im abusing of it if its only to not get pissed from some players like you?) I cant even kill someone and im using it to help some ppls with Doom without useing my vip account because its not alowed. Dont piss ppls off and they wont piss you off... i hope you can use your logic now... if your not happy then ban my (normal player account) i still dont care... and this immunity is easy to cancel... a simple right click but some ppls like you love to annoye everyone and shoot at me and healing none stop...

-Lorria-

All i can say is *Do not use any kind of cheats, hacks or exploits. Using any bug in your advantage is considered exploit.*

So where is your logic to help other with this bugg and not breaking the rules?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 am