WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

New Server Bug

Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

New Server Bug Empty New Server Bug

Post  Ariot Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:19 pm

You probably already know about this one.

Customs items (Such as Bag of Surprises) will disappear after logging out. Example is I had a stack of 3. I relogged to test it and sure enough the stack disappears and I'm left with one Bag of Surprises.

There's also an issue with the Rogue Trainer. Afte learning a new talent there are several that are green (available) how ever nothing happens when I try to learn. If I cancel then try again they become red. Something goofy there.

I'll keep hunting for more.
    Tandrelyn
    Tandrelyn
    NewComer

New Server Bug Empty Re: New Server Bug

Post  Tandrelyn Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:51 am

yeah i experienced it too, but also i noticed some of the bags are empty, is it supposed to be like that?
    pain
    NewComer

New Server Bug Empty trainer bugg

Post  pain Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 pm

that is how it is on this server if u don have figering out it yet but wen u get bigger thats mean more lev u can train them if u look at spells u see reclev on it like one spell is learn at lev 800 for example
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Thanks. I understand the concept and its not too hard to figure out that the abilities are only available at certain levels seeing as how it's a 1000 server. That's not what I'm describing here.

Let's say stealth and sap are available for me to learn at the level I'm at. I click 'learn' for stealth and I learn it. Then the list changes and it says deadly throw is now available and it's green BUT I'm not at the available level so if I click learn nothing happens. I then need to escape and go back in to then be able to learn sap and the whole process gets repeated again and i have to search through the list for things I can actually learn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:57 am