WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Dont Hate:)

kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Dont Hate:) Empty Dont Hate:)

Post  kopkilooo Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Ok since most of you people like to watch or at least watched anime, im about to open this topic just so i make Remi and Clonzo and all those BLEACH fans , cut their throath!In my opinion Bleach is kinda to much fantasy, crappy anime, that takes BLOODY AGES to get to a point (i mean c'mon, 2 chars cant fight for 30 episodes, its just wrong), and because of that i find bleach kinda boring (didint watch all bleach , but i watched till ep 280 or something like that)!
    So in my opinion, the best Anime, wich has a pretty nice storyline (not a boring one), nice action, and some pretty decent time, was Death Note and Hellsing!

If someone doesnt agree with that, they can just go to hell:)
    Xthreat
    Xthreat
    Stylish

Dont Hate:) Empty Re: Dont Hate:)

Post  Xthreat Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:16 pm

I was a huge fan of bleach until the Fillers , WHY O WHY DO YOU THEY NEED 30 EPISODE FILLERS , And also yea , The big fights take a ridiculously long time to finish , I still watch Bleach but the storyline has got a bit crap
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Bleach is coming to an end now, atleast I think so. And i agree that the story line is bad now, it was really god before but now its just a big mess.
    But I was a Bleach fan and is always going to be, and to the anime you like, ive never watched them and i intend to keep it that way, because, well its you. You watch them witch tells me that they sucks. bounce bounce
    I stick to bleach and Naruto for now, and I wont cut to throat.
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Post  FrostStrlke Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm

I like One piece and Naruto, Smile - i may look into death note when i fix computer tho
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Hahahaha in my opinion i just hate Anime!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Well kop, i just saw Bleach episode 308, and you should consider watching it, you will be amazed how everything becomes really interesting again. I cannot wait for the next episode, and I could have killed someone to watch it now. I still think bleach is close to an end now, but I hope it will continue, with yet another storyline. Because this was amazing, you should have seen the look of aizen face when ichigo breached the Hado #90 which is the most powerful(I think). And stopped his sword bare handed. I dont think the story line sucks that bad now. It have changed for the better which i think no other show can comprehend to, maybe Naruto, but i doubt it. When you get chills from watching a anime you have found the right one for you.
    Xthreat
    Xthreat
    Stylish

Post  Xthreat Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Bleach 308 ....... OMFG ICHIGO IS BADASSS!
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Yagami or Alucard (death note & hellsing characters) can rape Ichigo, rukia, zarazhi kenpachi, and all Aizen team of hallows in a sec:) trust me!At least try to watch some anime that are not "childish" thats all im saying!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:39 pm