WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Reporting GM Kickah

Lanken
    NewComer

Reporting GM Kickah Empty Reporting GM Kickah

Post  Lanken Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

So let's start.

When I logged in as ImThaLanken (most of you GMs know me) and accidentally pressed C fix macro (it said in trade chat about c fix) Kickah kicked me few seconds later, when I logged back in, I opened ticket with "I want to speak to Kickah" and I told him that no one kicked me for saying C fix in trade chat (I mentioned to him Remi and ClonZO), then he said that he isn't Remi or ClonZO (saying it very, very unfriendly) and closed ticket.

As now know that he kicks for that, some dude found some lvl 80 item bug and told that on trade chat, then I replied with "So open a ticket, you don't want to be kicked by our unfriendly GM Kickah". Again after few seconds I was kicked again for saying that (but that I understand, since I misused it that time, but actually helping that dude to not be kicked).

Finally I re-logged for third time and since I know that Trading, LFG, CC and Guild Recruitment is allowed in trade chat I typed "LFG for Sunwell", and he kicked me again for breaking trade chat rules, but I didn't.

Since I wasn't playing 2-3 weeks, I didn't know that there is a new GM, but I know that rules are the same.

P.S.
    I would post screen shots but I play on Linux with WINE (Windows Emulator) and I have 4-7 fps in WoW, so all screen shots are crappy.

Last edited by Lanken on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Reporting GM Kickah Empty Re: Reporting GM Kickah

Post  remi Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 pm

mhh I understand this is fairly complicated,
    based in reciprocity

you both missunderstood each other..

how much you pushed you macro button?
    if you spammed it I understand Kickah

I would not make it number or it was an accident who knows
    it was only a kick not the life

I have an eye on you and him now...

Last edited by remi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lanken
    NewComer

Post  Lanken Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 pm

I pressed it only once.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Well some of ous GMs have been tired lately We have been on alot and im just saying If you wanna help the Player with C error Dont Make A Macro About Fixer Just Make A Macro about the intro (where to go if you got C error)like Use your warstyle Stone and click Fix C error And He has the right to kick you cuz you abused the tradechat and you do also /w ous alot Next time if you need help please make a ticket In The Past
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Hmmm... ok I do agree that being kicked for "LFG for Sunwell" was wrong on Kickah's part, perhaps an accident? I do also understand that GM's have a crap load of tickets to answer too. Now, I don't know if you do /w GM's alot or not, but apparently it's not allowed. I got in trouble by a GM just for /w "Good evening" to him. Ok that's kind of cheap on the GM's part for giving somebody trouble just for a friendly greeting, but whatever. So I'd just not /w GM's anymore.. ofc unless they /w you first. I think that all GM's should have to also /join world when they log on, because sometimes players might want to say something to a GM that doesn't require a ticket. I guess in the end, Remi is right... it was just a kick.. though being kicked sounds annoying, it could have been worse, right?
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:54 pm

topic locked

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:27 pm