WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Reporting Imafukingwarr

Flugzor
    NewComer

Reporting Imafukingwarr Empty Reporting Imafukingwarr

Post  Flugzor Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 am

Well i was just hanging out with some ppl at Doom and we were talking around and having some fun, then i said the following : " Maybe i can donate for you soon mate " Thats when all hell broke lose, and warr started to whisper me that its in the rules that i CANT donate for someeone else. Earlier on he asked if i were retarted , forgot to take a SS off that but i thats not the main point.

Now when i told the guy that i couldn't Donate for him he just asked why ? And i told him its against the rules to donate for someone else which Warr replied on with the following after hearing a question "why not?"

Picture 1 :
    https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/10f28tj.png

Picture 2 :
    https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/10f28tj.jpg
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Reporting Imafukingwarr Empty Re: Reporting Imafukingwarr

Post  Raggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 am

its a good question... i mean why is it a rule against that you cant donate for an other player?
    Cant see the point at all, if you donate for "real" money then you should atleast get what your paying fore^^
    And the one who pay´s "should" be possible to choose wich person he/she wants to donate on.

i´m abit confused sry, but its looking quite messed up.

and second part, man your a high ranked guy and you should show some respect on players and not useing any bad words^^
    becuse i got alot of them frome you, sry dont take it the wrong way but its not ok.

Raggie
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:57 am

I am sorry, i lost my temper. Defintly, I hope this letter singifies that i got out of hand because there was four-teen vips on and was getting 30 tickets every second hearing people hacking, flying, and stuff and they want them banned and on the other hand hunternl was messaging me constantly. i am very sorry and you should look into if your allowed to do that or not.

thankyou,
    lucas
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am

There is no such rulle"cant donate for friends or stuff", thats not available and its not written in any Rules paragraph, so it doesnt exist!You can donate for anyone you want, but remember , never donate for strabgers, they may just /ignore you after you donate, so be carrefull what you chose!
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Post  Raggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:37 am

kopkilooo wrote:There is no such rulle"cant donate for friends or stuff", thats not available and its not written in any Rules paragraph, so it doesnt exist!You can donate for anyone you want, but remember , never donate for strabgers, they may just /ignore you after you donate, so be carrefull what you chose!

Hmm... Just want to say kop that like every one told us you chouldn´t donate for an other person thats why i got abit angry my self becuse its wrong.
    And ofc you need to know who you donate for i fully understand that part.

Raggie
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Thats what im trying to say, if he really wants to donate for his so called friend, nobody stops him, but he shouldnt come to admins after and ask for a refund or a "item take-away"!He should pay attention very good to the ones calling "friends", you cant really know for sure who's behing the monitor!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Do whatever you want with you own money we coulnt care less aslong as we get some of it so we can run this server, but when thats said i think you should be carefull with socalled In game friends. They'll rip you off.
    imafukinroge
    imafukinroge
    Stylish

Post  imafukinroge Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:06 pm

i rermember someone got banned for giving a donor coin to someone before..
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Post  Raggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:17 pm

clonzoo wrote:Do whatever you want with you own money we coulnt care less aslong as we get some of it so we can run this server, but when thats said i think you should be carefull with socalled In game friends. They'll rip you off.

Thats what i meant before, its the one who pay´s who choose...

And if your trying to point out me as a rip offer then your totally wrong.
    "if" someone whould be kind to donate for me then i whould be mostly happy first and then ill never forget about it.
    And ofc i said if it was a joke or something at the beging becuse you cant realy understand if it is true...

And if someone wonders why i dont donate for my self as many know ingame is becuse all my money is for a new car "dont know wich one yet" and i cant spend money on games.
    i whould if it wasn´t for the car, and since if someone did donate for me ill be the happyest man on earth "lol"...

and if not someone does it now then i fully understand that choise, they reson we made this topic was becuse of some bad words and the rules about donation^^

Raggie
    Flugzor
    NewComer

Post  Flugzor Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:33 pm

kopkilooo wrote:There is no such rulle"cant donate for friends or stuff", thats not available and its not written in any Rules paragraph, so it doesnt exist!You can donate for anyone you want, but remember , never donate for strabgers, they may just /ignore you after you donate, so be carrefull what you chose!

Well that's all i wanted to hear , thank you very much for your reply and I'm happy to hear that i wont get banned if i donate for someone else Smile , and indeed i will be careful who i donate for cause what you said is true, some people may just ignore you after you donate for them Smile!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:54 am