WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
pyro90
remi
FrostStrlke
Undertaker905
8 posters

Remi breaking rules!

Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Remi breaking rules!  Empty Remi breaking rules!

Post  Undertaker905 Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 am

After all the times I've seen Remi kick players for not speaking English, I caught him speaking to another player in another language. After I confronted him as to him breaking the rules, he told me that he can do what he wants, since he is a GM. I am sorry, but even GM's have to abide by the rules. I am attempting to provide links for the proof images I took.

First pic is me catching him in the act: https://servimg.com/view/16048418/1

Second pic is him saying he is GM so he can do what he wants: https://servimg.com/view/16048418/2

Remi breaking rules!  Eviden10

Remi breaking rules!  Eviden11

I am sorry, but I think GM's also have to abide by the rules. Even if he is telling another player what the rules are.
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Remi breaking rules!  Empty Re: lol

Post  FrostStrlke Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 am

Rule: No other Lang than English in trade(#c) ^^
    not in every channel/chat xD

hah
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Remi breaking rules!  Empty Re: Remi breaking rules!

Post  remi Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:59 am

OMG DK Boy from sky
    pyro90
    NewComer

Post  pyro90 Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:02 am

two words....Remi = win
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:59 am

This isnt really a rule broken, we dont want player to speak other languages then English in trade chat or any other SUPER PUBLIC chat, but as it goes for the /say chat it dont mean much, we usually Kick player speaking any other language no matter what chat it is, but since remi seems to be pretty much alone with this guy there ain't a problem.
    And no in the later days we stoped care about /s we let people speak whatever langauge they want now, expect in world, trade and any other public chat.
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Lol? He didn't actually say he can do what he wants... He said he will tell the guy the rules however he wants.

Also, he is pretty much alone, Idk what you were eavesdropping on him for anyways... >.>

Give the guy a break! And please keep the Q.Q to a minimum!

-Woot! 50th Post!
    ratler666
    NewComer

Post  ratler666 Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:34 am

i agree kick remi he is just a little kid that breaks rules all the time an kicks for nothing. an clonzo mouthing off about vips its the gms that stuff this server not vips vips help people out somthing u gms should try that is what ya job is for it ant a vips job to help people. remi breaks rules all the time eg kicking people talking in trade then he will talk there all day with his horde mates. remi is a little kid get some gms that ant little kids with head probs
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 am

ratler666 wrote:i agree kick remi he is just a little kid that breaks rules all the time an kicks for nothing. an clonzo mouthing off about vips its the gms that stuff this server not vips vips help people out somthing u gms should try that is what ya job is for it ant a vips job to help people. remi breaks rules all the time eg kicking people talking in trade then he will talk there all day with his horde mates. remi is a little kid get some gms that ant little kids with head probs

I pity you
    you have understood nothing at all

I never kick someone without a reason (you should read the rulez first)

you missunderstood Clonzo, because he told the VIP's the Rulez again, because we had some abuser.. and sure, if no GM is online a VIP can help with little problems to why not?

I am not talking in trade chat, because I use the Gamemaster chat..

you insult me and our Gamemasters with your words here, be a bit more careful what you say and think about how you help yourself with your own problems, because you talk only trash..

we have some really great GM's and we dont need kids here that dont understand what is being told to them, if you dont care about rulez leave our server

Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:14 pm

remi wrote:
    ratler666 wrote:i agree kick remi he is just a little kid that breaks rules all the time an kicks for nothing. an clonzo mouthing off about vips its the gms that stuff this server not vips vips help people out somthing u gms should try that is what ya job is for it ant a vips job to help people. remi breaks rules all the time eg kicking people talking in trade then he will talk there all day with his horde mates. remi is a little kid get some gms that ant little kids with head probs

I pity you
    you have understood nothing at all

I never kick someone without a reason (you should read the rulez first)

you missunderstood Clonzo, because he told the VIP's the Rulez again, because we had some abuser.. and sure, if no GM is online a VIP can help with little problems to why not?

I am not talking in trade chat, because I use the Gamemaster chat..

you insult me and our Gamemasters with your words here, be a bit more careful what you say and think about how you help yourself with your own problems, because you talk only trash..

we have some really great GM's and we dont need kids here that dont understand what is being told to them, if you dont care about rulez leave our server

remi.. half of the server is made up of kids, why do you think so many people whine about those "oh my gosh where's my donation!!" or "i didn't receive my voting item, where is it???" or even those VIP's who whine and complain just because players bust them in the act of doing something wrong, And who do you think the trash talkers are? hmm? They are people like me SICK and TIRED of the little kids that pollute the server.

End of discussion on my part.
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Don't get me wrong.. Remi for the most part is a good guy. I will admit that he's helped me if he was able to, whether it be giving me advice on being a VIP, or other stuff. As for others saying that Remi should be kicked.. that is not what I am saying. Yes, I do see GM's (not just Remi or CLonZO) trash talk other players. And when those same players respond to the GM in the same manner, they're threatened with being kicked or banned. If a GM wants to trash talk, fine.. but they better be able (and expect) to take it aswell. Don't dish out what you can't take. All I am saying is GM's are expected to follow the rules because it then sets a good example for others.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 pm

topic closed to much trash...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:20 pm