WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
pontaren12
clonzoo
6 posters

Whats up with the server?

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Whats up with the server? Empty Whats up with the server?

Post  clonzoo Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:35 pm

Stop asking about it....
    The server have had some problems, but they will all be fixed in the new core.

Now you got some info, so stop asking about server donwtime and such, those who still refuses to listen to the staff and ask whats going on, is getting a ban. PERIOD

This post will be updated regurarly.

-Warstyle Staff

pontaren12
    NewComer

Whats up with the server? Empty Re: Whats up with the server?

Post  pontaren12 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:05 am

Sooo.. the problem for being shutdown now (2010-12-23) is..?
    Please need answer so i know. And do you know when it will come back again?
    taker2k2
    taker2k2
    Stylish

Post  taker2k2 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 pm

didn't you read what he said STOP ASKING PERIOD.
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

clonzoo wrote:Stop asking about it....

Now you got some info, so stop asking about server donwtime and such, those who still refuses to listen to the staff and ask whats going on, is getting a ban. PERIOD

-Warstyle Staff

<Buzzer> WRONG!!!!! - over ruled - Players DO have the right to ask questions (about the server down times or anything else), donors and non-donors alike. I do believe asking a simple question falls under the freedom of speech act (possibly the freedom of information act too). One CANNOT be told that they are NOT allowed to ask a question. Thank you and have a nice day Very Happy
    XeroMaNiaC
    XeroMaNiaC
    Stylish

Post  XeroMaNiaC Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Undertaker905 wrote:

-Warstyle Staff

<Buzzer> WRONG!!!!! - over ruled - Players DO have the right to ask questions (about the server down times or anything else), donors and non-donors alike. I do believe asking a simple question falls under the freedom of speech act (possibly the freedom of information act too). One CANNOT be told that they are NOT allowed to ask a question. Thank you and have a nice day Very Happy

Q.Q
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:50 pm

When we tell the players to shut up they have no rights any longer, this is not something ive said just because i want to be mean its Kop's words, and if you wanna argue with him about it be my guest.
    emakleod
    NewComer

Post  emakleod Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:43 pm

Undertaker905 wrote:

-Warstyle Staff

Indeed, players have the right to ask questions.
    Nevertheless, noone is forced to offer you the info you need lol.
    And do not forget the rule that says: OP IS ALWAYS RIGHT! When you have your own server you have the right to "demand an explanation" untill then be satisfied with what you get for free Wink
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm

clonzoo wrote:When we tell the players to shut up they have no rights any longer, this is not something ive said just because i want to be mean its Kop's words, and if you wanna argue with him about it be my guest.

- sigh - Once again you're wrong... telling somebody to 'shut up' doesn't take anything away from anydody... All it does is show ignorance. If I tell somebody in-game to 'shut up' because they're constantly pst'ing me, does it take away that player's rights? Nooooo ... NO human being can take a way somebody's basic rights (like freedom of speech, etc). Somebody, like a judge, can take away other rights from people, but no matter what.. no one will ever haver the power to strip somebody's freedom to speak. Look it up if ya don't believe me. No need to reply, as I have said my peace. I don't want to have to reply back.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 am

But your getting a reply back anyways, of cource noone can take away the right of someone to uther they're meanings, but this is a private server, and if the admin decide to take away someone right to ask a question such as "Why is the server down?" they dont have that right, and the reason why we decided to do this is because the question is being spammed in the forum, and if you search it up you wont have to make a new topic just because you wanna know whats going on, when its explained every where else.
    The reason why we did this in then simple, to stop spam. Not the be ingnorant idiots that dont care about shit.

Disscusion ended.
    -Topic closed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:45 pm