WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

yeah i got a question

lithion
    NewComer

yeah i  got a question Empty yeah i got a question

Post  lithion Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 am

You guys want people to come to this server right sure u do Well if so why do u have admins in the forums and online that talk to everyone like they are better than them and have stupid questions maybe they didn't see something maybe they have problems that's no reason to ban or insult them i see it all the time u guys don't have to be jerks to people yeah sure you will ban me as soon as u see this cause yall cant face up to your problems all im saying is maybe treat people how u wanna be treated not like everyone is retarded. if u did that this server would rock and kopkilooo is the worst always talking people down. but of course you guys will read this and ignore it completely
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

yeah i  got a question Empty Re: yeah i got a question

Post  kopkilooo Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am

It is your duty to READ THE FORUM, we informed you, READ THE FORUM, we sayd READ THE FORUM, but no, you just dont do nothing and ask questions, at wich the answear is ON THE FORUM!, Wow, no wonder i say "guys read the forum before asking questions"! So think again!I am talking that way to people, because they dont do nothing,I can prove you that if i announce on the server now "guys go and read the forum" maybe 3-4 people will go and read it!, And im getting mad, cuz instead of working on a instance or mob, items, anything, i have to answear all kind of questions, wich wouldn't be asked anymore, if the people would've read the forum,so lets say youre in my place, how would you react?
    Fanaman
    Fanaman
    NewComer

Post  Fanaman Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:08 pm

And how do you warn? what server go tu verssion 3.3.X? Question

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:57 pm