WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :)

tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :) Empty Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :)

Post  tiit212 Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 am

Well hi all. I was doing the event when server crashed and kicked me. After 5 min wait i came back online to finish the event! (btw i was at the end) then suddenly it keeps telling me that "quest failed: Inventory full" but i have loads of room in my inv i even bought normal empty bag and still same problem. Deleted cahce and dropped quest, still told me the same thing. Two vip's were helping me and they couldnt even figure it out. So if anyone could be so nice and tell me what the hell is going on? It took me long time to finish it and then it just tells me my inv is full?

BS. it must be server sided or im just so bugged lol. cause its not normal that it happens like that. And one little pice of information for u too. I clicked on the npc seconds before the server crash. Sad

Hope it gets fixed soon. My char name is Tiit and would really like if someone helped me Smile

Something off topic too Very Happy elephant that elephant looks like it has a condom for its nose Smile lol!
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :) Empty Re: Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :)

Post  Flaradoxx Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

If u got 4 event bags in your bag that will happen when you try to Complete The quest, u have to delete one bag then u can continue
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :) Empty Re: Oh yeah, event bug! All admins must read :)

Post  tiit212 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:21 pm

well i tried it it still had the same problem.
    tiit212
    tiit212
    Stylish

Post  tiit212 Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

my bad now it worked somehow Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:02 pm