WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

some admin plz ...

klompa9191
    Stylish

some admin plz ...  Empty some admin plz ...

Post  klompa9191 Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 am

I´m sick of this now... for 2 weeks ago i talk to some gm about my buggy rouge... Cant auto attack mobs dont get aggro from mobs.. cant trade cant attack ally players in pvp zone.. It AINT fun to play on him.. Its tellmerouge thats the name of the rouge i have on the server, so a admin or someone that know howw it can be fix, add me to freindlist and as soon as i log on summon me and we talk about it.. becuse this is getting RELLY RELLY bad... someone said just wait the bugg maybe go off but i´m 1k now and still got the bugg and its been getting worst.. before i did do some auto attack then and then... now nothing.. but when i duel someone then my autoattacks work.. well i want this fixt on some way, either make my rouge a blood elf, becuse i´m undead maybe that work, well like change my character or something and give me the gear i have and make me 1 k shouldent relly be so hard to fix it... i can log on to a blood elf rouge lvl 1 you lvl me 2 1 k then we go and fix my gear, and then i can delete my rouge, becuse i cant trade on it, so what shall i have it for... answear plz, and lets fix this... your dear tellme...

Love me and i love you <3
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

some admin plz ...  Empty Re: some admin plz ...

Post  ArtiFiciaL Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:52 am

You may have to wait for the new core.
    klompa9191
    Stylish

Post  klompa9191 Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:51 pm

yeaa thats what ppl say.. but like factions change i´m like friendly to ally players ? cant a dmin change that so i tleast can have some fun ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:09 pm