WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Whats up with the BlizStYle realm?

Vicious
    Vicious
    NewComer

Whats up with the BlizStYle realm? Empty Whats up with the BlizStYle realm?

Post  Vicious Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Hey everyone

I play on the BlizStYle realm. and i'm on there 12+hours a day.. no sure why.. with maybe 2-3 other people who also keep playing here. other then that everyone else is gone with in the first 5mins of them logging in to the realm.. or if they do make it to 80, you never see them again. cause so much stuff is missing ...(unless you played wow before and know where everything is you can't get gear to level up anyway) 75% of the instances are not working/ or you cant get to bosses do to a door/gate.. only 2 bosses in ICC are spawned.. and for some reason, you have the drop rate of loot all messed up.. i mean. waited a week for ICC to reset "should be set at 24/48hour reset if your going to keep this loot rate" just to have no loot drop off the bosses other then a few silver.. yep silver.. not gold.. and why in the hell can't you invite the other side to your raid.. i understand you cant do that in retail wow or if there was 50 people on both sides.. but really? there maybe a max of 15-25 players on the whole realm at one time.. most of the time its only 2 other people then you "me" online.. Ok now i got my QQ-ing out of the way.. here are my suggestions.

1. Give someone who plays on the realm/server more then 1 hour or who isn't 12 and cant use the computer pass 8pm the abilitie to spawn a few bosses that are missing or open a few doors that should be open anyways.. "uld/naxx/icc/85% of the heroics." are blocked...... they don't have to be fully scripped just be there and maybe melee the target I'm not asking to be a GM but if no one else seems to want to fix these simple problems and make this a awesome realm.. then i will.. cause its only missing a few things to make it great..

2. Turn off this stupid "Target not friendly" crap so we can make raid groups and guilds that have more then 1 person in it.

3. Lower the level of the mobs around the new toon spawn area.. "I'm sick of people /w me asking how to get pass lv 1... ONE.... or give them some sort of items to kill at lest 1 damn mob.. range and mele are somewhat ok.. but caster cant do anything.. unless they go buy a item from the mall.. oooo wait.. you took there starting gold away..

4. Give them more then 1g to start with if your going to have the prices set so high on here... 98% of my w/ are "Give me gold" or "level me" ..

5. Don't bother having trash.. or mobs in the wild pat/move there paths.. its just making the realm look bad.. just have them stand there till attacked or stepped on.. will help with everyone going.. WTF i cant attack this mob cause it keeps going out of range or w/e else people come up with..

6. Turn down the timer on raid resets. there's no need for ICC to take a week to reset.. when Naxx, Uld, OS, VoA reset every 30min.. and heroics 10mins.... (the ones you can do anyway)

I have tons more.. but its all little stuff that i don't feel like putting on here, do to the fact i already sound like a little winey b*tch. i know.. or "HOPE" your busy working on the servers problems and that the 80 realm really isn't high on the "TO DO" list. as were your 1000, 255, servers are the more money/donate makers.. hell you cant even donate/vote for the 80 realm.. well if anyone want to yell or talk im on the BlizStYle realm. just #c Vicious..

I don't mind helping new toons but i'm not going to hold your hand... so feel free to /w me

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:00 pm