WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS

gavare
    NewComer

I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS Empty I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS

Post  gavare Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:42 pm

Subject: Gm Aplication by Kirill Nicolaev

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personal information
    Name: Kirill
    Surname: Nikilaev
    When did you start playing: from 2006 year
    Avarage play time: 5-8 hours a day
    Time zone:you can find out here: Moscow +2:00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - goal in this server - Low acces Gm, make EventS))) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    - College: School
    - Hobbies: Tv, WoW, Computer, started learning Java.
    - Dreams? Goals: programmer.
    Experience that may advance you over other applicants:

- Game Master Experience: 30%- Im newbee but played at AllGm servers)) Have mang admin and have on txt all gm commands...
    - Developer Experience: ??? i answer if you say what do you men bu that))))
    - Administrator Experience: If computer admin its 90%
    - Forum Moderator Experience: 50%
    - Project Manager Experience: 70%
    convince us why should you become a GM ?
    I like events, but only 1 player making them( And he is not gm((( He's name Tonopuk, with him i make many ivents.
    And help people, i want to make this server BETTER!
    Srry for bad english((( And i may help peoples who talking on Russian and English languages! sunny
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS Empty Re: I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS

Post  GuiTarMaN Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:22 pm

gavare wrote:Subject: Gm Aplication by Kirill Nicolaev

Personal information
    Name: Kirill
    Surname: Nikilaev
    When did you start playing: from 2006 year
    Avarage play time: 5-8 hours a day
    Time zone:you can find out here: Moscow +2:00
    - goal in this server - Low acces Gm, make EventS))) Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    - College: School
    - Hobbies: Tv, WoW, Computer, started learning Java.
    - Dreams? Goals: programmer.
    Experience that may advance you over other applicants:

- Game Master Experience: 30%- Im newbee but played at AllGm servers)) Have mang admin and have on txt all gm commands...
    - Developer Experience: ??? i answer if you say what do you men bu that))))
    - Administrator Experience: If computer admin its 90%
    - Forum Moderator Experience: 50%
    - Project Manager Experience: 70%
    convince us why should you become a GM ?
    I like events, but only 1 player making them( And he is not gm((( He's name Tonopuk, with him i make many ivents.
    And help people, i want to make this server BETTER!
    Srry for bad english((( And i may help peoples who talking on Russian and English languages! sunny
    In soviet Russia wow playes you!!! lol sry i really wanted to make that joke.
    FeRaLGoD
    FeRaLGoD
    Stylish

I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS Empty umm

Post  FeRaLGoD Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 pm

I Have nominated for that role and i am pretty old player of the server (1+ year with pauses) I Dont Think That A New commer will make a better GM/Event Master From Me...But Good Luck Anyway Smile i Whoud like this servers to have events like the old times Smile...Warstyle FTW !!

Sponsored content

I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS Empty Re: I vant be a low acces gm for making EventS

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:39 pm