WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Events by clonzoo [For kop so he can give rewards]

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Events by clonzoo [For kop so he can give rewards] Empty Events by clonzoo [For kop so he can give rewards]

Post  clonzoo Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 pm

TOmmorow the 14th dec 18.00 realm time, im having a little questioning event, were im going to ask a alot of questions.

The question are form whatever.

This is how it all works. Lets say we have like 20 people.
    I ask the first question and the 19 fastest answer gets thorugh the next round while the loser that was the last one to answer gets .st away.
    Then we have 18 people i ask a new question then the 17 fastest questiong gets trough and i think you get the point now.
    There will be a public announcement 15 min 10 min 5min 3min 2min and 1min before it start. To get to the event you have to ask me for a summon.

I hope many people will come, this is a really hard event to host so be patient.

If i am absent when the event should we hosted i will host it later or the next day

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 am