WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:(

Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:( Empty WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:(

Post  Yazhor Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Hello, I got the problem
    ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: D:\Games\World of Warcraft\WoW.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:757DF15C

When i try to enter an realm. (When i see the characters before loading menu) It just crashes Sad

Could anyone plz be kind enough to tell me HOW to fix this?:S And fast!:S

Edit: OH and i also forgot to say what ive already tried: Reinstall the whole game and repair. This isn't the servers fault though..

Edit nr 2.. FIXED IT!!Very Happy I had to turn of the sound in options ingame:P
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:( Empty Re: WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:(

Post  ichigod Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 am

Problem solved now? Smile

-Ichi
    Yazhor
    Yazhor
    Stylish

WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:( Empty Re: WoW Fatal Error, Can't play the game at all on any char/server/realm. Plz help me ANYONE!:(

Post  Yazhor Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:18 am

Yupp Smile without that i can't play with sound but.. that doesnt matter xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:01 pm