WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Too many bugs

Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Too many bugs Empty Too many bugs

Post  Amachako Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 am

It is me or your server have too many bugs?
    Life Bug, a lot of skill didn't work and I see many people banned by "speed hacking"

Do you have people to correct that?
    And your "AntiHack" what is that? Only a script who said something like: If speed more than X = ban
    If your "AntiHack" is that, you didn't have a AntiHack but a system who can prevent hack, but buff, abilities, internet lag, can ban our, if your "AntiHack" is that. Your AntiHack cannot be nothing out of what I say, because the game don't run anny other application, so you don't have any real "AntiHack"

I know a lot of things in scripting, laws, etc.

And I don't know why ban people (who someone had do nothing, and they by ban for X reason) when the fault is your, do you know by doing that you can have lawyers on you? Lose many moneys, be ban for the web for life and more!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Too many bugs Empty Re: Too many bugs

Post  Amachako Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:38 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I have to say something and I'm sure you will not check this section if it not have a new message.

So you don't answer about bugs and your "AntiHack"

I saw the following bugs:
    - Life bug on DK (60 000k of life)
    - Talents who didn't work (many on DK, like the aura and more)
    - Skill and spells who don't work (70% are zone spells)
    - The DK don't have the skill (spell) to enchant her own weapons
    - And mores..

So what about their bugs, when they will be correct? And what is your "AntiHack"?
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 am

Dont try to be smart here!First: its a private server that has level cap to 1000 (its normal to have bugs).Second: theres no need for double post, we've read the first post.Third : the DK is BUGGED, nobody uses DK so stop complaining, its a level 1000 server its normal to have bugs!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Post  Amachako Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Ok, but will you correct the bugs?
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:40 am

This is a private server, do you think a 4 people team can make the server bugs free? or what?I've never seen a private server bugs free! So Stop telling us what to do and just play WoW!
    Amachako
    Amachako
    NewComer

Post  Amachako Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:08 am

I play DK, so don't said nobody and passed lvl 3XX the life's bug come, and if we continu we will be ban! (supidities on stupidities)

I don't see the utility to play a game with a lot of bugs like that and no-one of the game's staff who want to correct them.

A bug's free server can exist, you have just to repair all bugs, when you see one. ^^

I'm a game, website, design and graphique maker, so I know all lot of thing about that and I study in law. But your staff don't look like good people:

- You don't want to do nothing to correct yours bugs
    - You ban people for any things (YOUR BUGS and more)
    - You don't look to respect the people when you speak to them.

That's my opignion. It's wrong? If it is prove it. Wink
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:49 am

This is the 1st warning!If you continue to told us what to do you will get banned on forum and server to. STOP making on the smart guy!And one more question(sry for the language):WTF are you playing with DK, we cant fix Dk's bugg after 300 Doah!Nobody plays DK, but no, you have to be the fucking smart guy and play Dk,why the fuck do you think there aren't DK's on the server!Because everybody knows DK is bugged!SO THEY DONT PLAY WITH!Stop playing with DK and stop complain!One more post like this and youll get banned!You want bugs free? GO on the fucking blizzard server, and pay for your wow!
    krisis92
    NewComer

Post  krisis92 Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 am

hmm... just made an account and everything... im having a login issue.. keeps going back to the realmlist... so i check the forum and i click this.. and im already not liking the admin team... im out. nice way to act responsible. u just lost a player. MAYBE more.. and u know what that means? u lose money... from donations.... maybe u should take into concideration for your costumers/players. nuff said. GL on your server.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:14 am

1st you dont know how to post on a forum!(Wrong section+other player post)
    2nd you must be a moroon because nobody had connection issues!
    3rd with players like you ( who cannot follow simple steps to connect+doont know how to MAKE A DIFFERENT TOPIC to post their problems) its better without!

BTW: we act responsably, we are not guilty of Human Stupidity!

Locked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:01 pm