WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Ristence
Bienca
6 posters

Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255)

Poll

Which class should I bugtrack next?

[ 3 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left19%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left13%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left6%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left6%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [6%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left13%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 3 ]
    Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_left18%Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Bar_right [18%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Bienca
    Bienca
    NewComer

Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Empty Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255)

Post  Bienca Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Missing spells:
    Hand of Reckoning

Holy Mending (HoT from Holy Shock)

Bugged spells:
    Sacred Shield(the shield trigger)

All Judgement spells crits for 1 holy damage (preferably on lower lvl mobs as higher lvl only resist and get the effect)

The judgement effect only affects one target, instead of one effect each target.

Consecration(ticks for 81 damage on lower lvl mobs even tough the spell is supposed to deal 58678 holy damage over 8 second at lvl 215)

Seal of Command (the damage scales good, it just attacks a random far away target which gets REALLY annoying! this spell is supposed to deal more damage than Seal of Righteousnes, but deals way less. The seal procs(considering all seals) are supposed to trigger on every hit, but to me it seems like it hits every now and then...

Divine Plea does not work with the talent Guarded by the Light where the spell is supposed to have its duration reset on every melee hit dealt.

Disfunctional Spells:
    Holy Shock (Talent), does not work at all, not the healing effect, not the damage. This spell is supposed to have a rather high on hit damage, and be a ligible heal, with a Heal over Time effect mentioned above.

I'll try to update as I find other spells!

Regards
    Bienca (feel free to whisper ingame)

I took a break from WoW in general, but as the poll rolls I'll have more class bugs reported within the following weeks!
    I also saw in the comments on this topic that Art of War reset as it procs... I believe what he means is that right after you have used Flash of Light (no link due to it being 1am on a tuesday), while having the Art of War effect on you, you can instantly gain the effect over again? this is however normal due to retail not having a 100% critical chance, yet I do understand why you would find this seemingly overpowered.
    Last spell mentioned is Eye for an Eye, where it is said that a player at the same level can CRIT the paladin for, say, 20.000 damage and recieve 80.000 damage reflected... I do believe this is caused by scaling with spellpower and/or attackpower... however, as paladins can heal themselfs and reflect 400% of damage dealt if critted, they probably should recieve a massive nerf, or does this make up for the other spells being disfunctional and/or missing?

Again, thanks for the input on spells/abilities/talents I missed! I hope to get to the highest voted class as fast as possible!

Last edited by Bienca on Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ristence
    Ristence
    Stylish

Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Empty Re: Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255)

Post  Ristence Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 am

Warrior.
    wqube
    NewComer

Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255) Empty Re: Paladin - missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255)

Post  wqube Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:50 pm

Ok, I've allso noticed that the "Art of war" talent instantly resets as soon as it procs...
    Karbid
    Karbid
    NewComer

Post  Karbid Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Ristence wrote:
    Warrior.

Yeah,fix all spells and warriors pwn all =)

Warrior,1000 lvl,orc - Mustdie
    Primus inter pares
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 pm

you missed one talent, if you want to fix paladins so much
    "Eye for an eye" is just way to overpowered (Im paladin myself i know)

My friend tested crit me (both was lvl ~400)
    I took like 200k dmg.
    he got the proc and got ~800k dmg back towards him LOLZ

and what I know seal of command doesnt proc everyhit in retail, but I agree that it's aoe should be smaller

OOOH btw i would love to see seal of justice proc every attack LOLZ
    Rapture
    Stylish

Post  Rapture Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Actually seal of command now does proc every hit, though its only a short range (maybe 10 yards) not like i've seen on private servers hundreds of yard range
    Mixxarn
    Stylish

Post  Mixxarn Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

ooh well havnt played retail for half a year or so Razz but all seals doesnt proc everyhit that im assured of cause seal of justice would be so OP:P
    Bienca
    Bienca
    NewComer

Post  Bienca Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 am

Karbid wrote:
    Ristence wrote:
    Warrior.

Yeah,fix all spells and warriors pwn all =)

Warrior,1000 lvl,orc - Mustdie
    Primus inter pares

Rogues are scissors
    Warriors are rocks
    Hunters, Paladins, Priests, Druids, Mages, Shamans are paper
    Warlocks are mushrooms

Paper beats rock
    scissors beats paper
    scissors also happends to beat rock...
    untill rock hits lvl 60, at which point it becomes an unstoppable killing machine
    and then also beats paper
    and would beat scissors
    but it can't find scissors
    because it's invisible...
    so scissors beats paper
    and avoid rock
    and that is called balance.

Youtube Link

In all seriousnes, I hope that the developers checks the posts I have and will put up, instead of fixing what they see for themselfs... everything I put up under the field of "missing, bugged, disfunctional spells (max lvl 255)" will be only to help out and speed up the fixes.

Regards
    Bienca

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm