WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Hallucination
SarahFlame
6 posters

GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet)

SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet) Empty GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet)

Post  SarahFlame Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

- How long have you played on WarStYle?
    I’m in WarStYle for like a year and a half.

- What could you bring to WarStYle?
    An active and helpful GM.

- Do you have GM experience? If so, where?
    Yes. I was an HGM on the Europe (EU server) server for 2 years, and an Admin on Electro Wow, a server went offline longtime ago.

- What makes you different from everyone else applying?
    I am very helpful, and I have been here, and everyone knows me as well.

- Why do you want to be a GM?
    I really Love this server, I’m so active, sometimes lots of players abuse or CC someone while no GM available, or cheat or create Dk’s or abuse the trade chat, so I always try to protect it as a Vip who knows the rules, and work hard to keep this server online and trying to get more players in it.

- Are you willing to sit and do tickets?
    Yes of Course!

- What are some of your good qualities that would show if you were a GM?
    1. Accept and Read Useless Tickets.
    2. Create events ( Name change, Hide and Seek ).
    3. Follow the Rules.

- Do you have any GM add-ons or know where to obtain them?
    Yes I have 1 GM add-on. I can download more if it’s necessary.

- Do you work well in teams?
    Yes, I’d prefer to work in team ( because it’s a lot better from working alone ).

- What language can you speak?
    English.

Extra Info:
    Name: Sarah / Full Name: Sarah Khoury.
    Education Skills:
    Finished “Banking and Finance”
    3rd year: Graphic and Web Design.
    Job: I’m a Receptionist on the Largest Summer resort in Lebanon, called: Edde Sands.
    Time zone: (UTC+02:00) Beirut.

Thanks for reading my Application. Cheers!

Hallucination
    Hallucination
    Stylish

GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet) Empty Re: GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet)

Post  Hallucination Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:02 am

Sarah u know i am for u Very Happy We were friends since VIP-ship and u're always helpfull and good at language, have exp and age after 20 so no reason to refuse u got my vote
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet) Empty Re: GM Application (my account on the new forum aint activated yet)

Post  SarahFlame Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:03 am

Thanks... So kind Hallu SmileSmile
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm

Well clear huge No from me... Cant trust a unfaithful person.

And don't need ppl we cant trust on the Gm team..
    GigagamOr
    NewComer

Post  GigagamOr Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:45 pm

I agree to that what Gubi wrote. The GMs should be able to trust eachother, and so I clearly say No to her as a GM.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:37 am

Lol thanks Smile
    1st of all u said that cz you hate me... So it doesnt do any differents.
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 am

And i cant see any good reason to get a gm that share account with 2-3 other people.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am

Gubi wrote:And i cant see any good reason to get a gm that share account with 2-3 other people.

Oh really!!! 1st its not a shared account ! I have my own account !
    2nd I wont take the GM rank on my vip one cz im not gonna leave Sena's guild, so I created another account as Sarahflames... character name Saraflame ! So yea Very Happy
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Well just 1 more thing.. if you love this server that much.. why do you go and apply on other server's ?.

And that apply aint even a little more then a month old

http://heartlesswow.forumotion.com/t39-all-the-infos-about-the-application-form
    Pelf
    Pelf
    Stylish

Location : C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator\desktop\server\realmfun\mangosd.exe

Post  Pelf Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:49 pm

hmmm interesting Smile
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:55 am

Gubi wrote:Well just 1 more thing.. if you love this server that much.. why do you go and apply on other server's ?.

And that apply aint even a little more then a month old

http://heartlesswow.forumotion.com/t39-all-the-infos-about-the-application-form

Because, its my Friend WoW Server and It's not ur business to put your nose in everything, Learn how to be a GM and how to respect their rules then tell me what to do or what to create as an application... You're really a kid Gubi >.< Hell your 22!!! Chill up and work as ur 22! or lol stay as a kid with 12 years old, and keep ur War ON ! Its just an Application, I'm not dying to be a GM as u did... As i said: I'm known from all the server, and everyone knows me and knows how kind I am if they are Kind to me... So Stop being a Kid ""Chill Up"" And Leave Me Alone! Kidooo Smile
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

Hehe work as im 22.. Wink... rofl.. but im here to help ppl jugde who have a chance at becoming a good gm that will help the server and do what they can for the server.. and i cant see any of that in you.. and im not the only one... Of the gm/admin's

And being kind aint all that a gm need's to be.

and this have nothing to do about me disslikeing you.

Its about whats best for the server.
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Then, Good Work !
    I don't dream to be a GM, I made only an Application...
    So, as I said before, It's only an Application, and hope you as GM's or Admin's Find PPL better...
    I wont leave the Server, I love being in it.

Cheers!

Topic closed to me ( No more Discussion ).
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:05 am

Just to make sure this aint forgotten.. now that you deleted the post little Sarah Wink.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/g/827/sarahflameapplyproff2.png/

And sure they deleted it after it was posted here.. ofc... that makes sens... after over a month.. really... rofl..

Last edited by Gubi on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Post  SarahFlame Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:11 pm

LoL How noob you are! How can i delete it ?? loooool
    For your INFORMATIONS! The Forum Admin DELETE it! Noobie!
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 pm

First of all, do not advertise MY project wherever the fuck you feel like. If I wanted to post it here, I would have. Secondly, grow up and stop fighting, why do you think Warstyle turned into a pile of shit? Read my signature. I will be the best one that anybody has ever seen. So quit the childish fighting and bullshit. So what if she applies somewhere else? As long as she is dedicated and hard working, it shouldn't fucking matter. So grow the fuck up or I will MAKE you. Capiche? Good.

Regards,

Arin Deliont

The Angel of Death

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 am