WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :(

mar1lyn4ik
    NewComer

Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :( Empty Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :(

Post  mar1lyn4ik Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey Admins , My account is Closed , I wasn't Playing here 2 month , Because i sold my Computer. I am going to back now , I dont know why Is banned but i know one That i wasn't hacking , 1000 lvl toon dont need to hack I swear to god I wasn't hacking . another One maybe something happend and i dont remember what Sad Please Give me answer what happend , and if it is possible Unban my account give me one Chance Sad I know rules and i will never Abolish tham . PLease Give Me answer Why it is banned how much days and if it is possible to sorry me PLease Unban and give me one chance Sad Thanks ACCOUNT NAME: Bekusha
    SarahFlame
    SarahFlame
    Stylish

Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :( Empty Re: Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :(

Post  SarahFlame Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Why is everyone getting banned for NO REASON???
    This is really mean!
    Pelf
    Pelf
    Stylish

Location : C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator\desktop\server\realmfun\mangosd.exe

Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :( Empty Re: Gimme Answer and pLease unban Me :(

Post  Pelf Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:42 pm

thre are many reasons ppl got banned

sharing acc
    emu using
    bug using
    rule break ( killing players under 100 lvl at event area or vulgar language, cc ing etc.. )

and ppl did not see the reason when they got banned

this isnt mean !? we did not ban ppl WITHOUT REASON...

regards

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:35 am