WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ?

Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ? Empty WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ?

Post  Panda Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Well Bye Guys i will be gone cuz StYle IPbanned me for a stupid reason i hope he will regret it ......
    Btw if you read this StYle i hope you go and fuck yourself ....
    Why do i get Ipbanned for banning a Guy that was Sit Buging and Helping other Players Gearing up ... We warned him several Times.... this is amazing ... getting ip banned after all the things i've done ... Grow up Dude go and teach yourself English i don't give a fuck if you misunderstood me now i'm done ... Clonzoo was True Remi To ...... For Screaming out load Gubi to
    IF YOUR OWN FRIENDS GOING KEEP PLAYING HERE TELL THEM TO FOLLOW TO RULES AND STOP HACKING FOR GODS SAKE
    as you don't see the server is dying and for all i did with the Ideas as Updrag thing was Mine To ! Just Keep stealing my ideas than Ipban me ? Wow...
    I'm GOing be Very nice to you now and Come out with the trough that i've keept
    I'm Not Damn Gigagamor I'm rynqui i've been playing as Gigagamor for a WHOLE YEAR NOW the Real Gigagamor AKA andy Quited a long time ago and i took hes place i've been Suvering so long here in this Jail. ....
    My Name Is Kiar and i'm 13 years Old so if i'm Young i can swear that almost The Whole GM team knew the secret.... as the VIP to ...
    i play a lot of basketball .. i got to a team named Syd Center and the age for playing there is 15-16 and i'm 13 ... I'm tall i've got a Girlfriend Named Michelle i live in sweden as usually and all the Teenagers .. i go in school and study
    WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ? Snapsh10
    thats a new pic of me
    WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ? 01310
    Thats a Pic when i'm hanging out with my friend
    WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ? 00810
    well thats a pic Razz

And On and On

Well If you wish to keep Contact with me you can always Connect trought Facebook or Skype
    Facebook : Kiar Fatah
    Skype Just search for Kiarr99

Gubi Bro you were always nice to me and Keept me Staying here and play pm someday Razz (you were right i can actaully fuck everything up in a second Very Happy)
    Remi Damn man i miss you ... Wanna see more of you in the future
    Hiro ... well your Hirosaki what can i say Very Happy all the Good Time we share
    Mavo ... Gosh dude you were a Good guy until that day came Razz
    Coolingen your coolingen Razz
    Erius !!!!!! damnnnn
    Sarah ... grow up
    Jussi your still crazy as hell you swedish Drinkin' Insano Razz
    Clonzoo you always were right.. as always
    KopKiloo man you were The one Who always clare everything up i doubt that Style Could'nt to as you could Very Happy you were much nicer than him
    Blazer Very Happy you were always careful with all the Things i did so i didn't fuck them up as usaully Razz
    Jussi - Choosy
    Jussi - Choosy
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ? Empty Re: WoW that was a suddenly Mistake ?

Post  Jussi - Choosy Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:05 am

We will miss you.
    take my msn: golden_jussi@hotmail.com
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 pm

already got your Facebook Razz
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:27 pm

i still love yah Razz
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 pm

ofc u do ^^ Razz add me bro Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content