WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Mage gear problem

hellfire16
    NewComer

Mage gear problem Empty Mage gear problem

Post  hellfire16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 pm

From what I know so far the stats Mage gear T1 - T3 do not reflect the stats on the characters screen. I took 2 screen shots comparing a lvl 0 green and a lvl 300 frost fire robe, but as you can see I'm dumb and does not know how to post the pics.

in the lvl 0 green, Flamebringer's Crown, the spell power is 37884 and ,equipping it alone, the bonus spell damage increases from 6971 to 44871. But when equipping just the Frost fire robe, with a spell power bonus of 94000, the bonus spell damage increase from 6971 to 7034.

For those that are going to ask if i removed my cache, i did. I have the Warsyle stats for the items but are not reflected in the actual stats of my characters.

I'm assuming that the stats are changed on the items picture, but not changed in the items itself, if that makes any sense.

If a GM or a employee of the Warstyle private server can fix this as soon as possible, I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks.

Pelf
    Pelf
    Stylish

Location : C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator\desktop\server\realmfun\mangosd.exe

Mage gear problem Empty Re: Mage gear problem

Post  Pelf Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 am

if u have Screen shots pls put them in your post so we can see and have idea about the problem
    Pelf
    Pelf
    Stylish

Location : C:\Documents and Setttings\Administrator\desktop\server\realmfun\mangosd.exe

Post  Pelf Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 am

if u have Screen shots pls put them in your post so we can see and have idea about the problem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm