WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list.

Holyblade
    Stylish

Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list. Empty Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list.

Post  Holyblade Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

after the server crashed and i got on i was missing my lvl 726 or so warrior with full 999 set that me and my friends were farming can i have an answer to why im missing the character.
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list. Empty Re: Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list.

Post  noobmaster Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, everyone can say they lost a char with full 1k or 999 sett, but do you have some ScreenShots to prove it? without a SS i think it can be hard to prove the statement, couse some may want to trick the Admins/Gms for free gear
    Holyblade
    Stylish

Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list. Empty Re: Why is my warrior Calmingfury deleted from my list.

Post  Holyblade Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

well i dont care for the 999 set but i would like the player back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:30 pm