WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Change Item Donation

Wolsak
    NewComer

Change Item Donation Empty Change Item Donation

Post  Wolsak Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Hello, I need help, because long ago I bought some pieces donated to the druid Andrix. But after a while 'time trying to pvp with my friends and other people, I see that the melee are more advantaged because of the damage with physical weapons while the mage / druid in pvp has had many difficulties because of the little damage done. In fact, i with my druid level 600 with 4 items donated, i can not kill people my level, as Rogue. While trying the paladin of my friend, always with the pieces I donated out of the 1000 level of player, and this thing annoys me a lot, so I wonder if you can move the pieces on my Hunter donated Krauns and transforming the bow bracket. This relates especially to gm or admin as the songs are soulbound and I can not turn them, look through answers.
    Daan
    NewComer

Change Item Donation Empty Re: Change Item Donation

Post  Daan Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 am

i got the same problem with my mage it got like 4 donation items and its horible damage but i belive its not posible to transfer those items so you just spend alot money on something useless, so please style transfer items or look into classes becouse this is a real waste of money
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:21 am

Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Well wait for the new core is my advise the spell power thing is fixed there.. and most of the classes work fine... so try and wait for the new core befor you ask that again... but im allmost 100% sure that on the new core you will enjoy your Classes again..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am