WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+6
remi
Panda
Ariot
Gubi
kopkilooo
clonzoo
10 posters

Goodbye Warstyle

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Goodbye Warstyle Empty Goodbye Warstyle

Post  clonzoo Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 am

We've been through good and bad times, this is yet another one, and it will continue until the server fall apart, but Kop can't see that, can he?
    I'm the one that never listen? Have you ever listened to me? And btw I listen to you.
    And I'm the one that criticize the hardest?
    What if no one does, are you going to learn anything by that, there is always something to learn kop, there's always improvements that can be made. Sadly you never understand what I'm trying to tell you.

So I lost my rank and lost pretty much everything I had here, wouldn't surprise me if I'm banned too, but that doesn't matter because as I said the only reason why I sicked around was because I loved the server and the great potential it posses. And the fact that I was a gm, which is the only aspect of the game that I enjoy. So this is my goodbyes!
    Hope this answered your question Kop. I wanna say that I leave this server with no grudges, but I do have grudges, I just realized that I wasted 260$ on a great server, that is being run by idiots! I just realized that for half a year I tried to help idiots the way I could, they don't even understand me. But this is my good byes, in between everything gone wrong I've had a great time and I made some great friends.

And Kop, I know what your gonna do now, your gonna go mental and start insulting me for everything you can come up with. Probably something like "Ehh, I'm the idiot, I made this server, what did you do? Do tickets?" Well 1st of all doing ticket is an important job, and yes, you made the server and its great, if you were just as great as the server, and last I was the one that puted up with the real idiots, i was the one that tried to give them tips and pros and con, without them even listetning and knowing what I'm talking about, because if kop's eyes if you not a fucking dev, you don't know whats good or bad for the server. So there kop saved you trouble to write, but your probably going to do it anyways because thats how you are!

Remi, You got me on msn, cya around

Panda, You have me on skype, I just have to be more on...

Jussi, Drunkie! <3 You have to add me on msn and skype if you want, tarjeiv@hotmail.com and velle93 for skype.

Ginny, You have me on skype, I think.

Gubi, You have to add me if you want, if you don't want thats cool too, but if you dont you'll newer know about the crane operator!

Kop, SAVED YOU AS LAST TO TELL YOU SOMETHING, You are a good guy, its a shame that your going to lose me when I think of it, you will have to go through all the trouble to find yourself a new fatty.. And I don't think you can call Jussi that. As i said, your a good guy, but, you can't listen to people like me, you are aswell at style way to fast to judge, and just because I'm a little pissed because of you not understanding me.

Goodbye!

Last edited by clonzoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Goodbye Warstyle Empty Re: Goodbye Warstyle

Post  kopkilooo Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 am

This is what i meant!Youre acting childish!You start insulting people when you loose something!!In life you dont get what you want!So if you act childish , how can i consider your opinions?
    As for ideas, many people have them, to bad they cant materialize them!Its easy to say "do that" " change that" "add that", but it's verry dificullt to actually do it!You give ideas without having the littlest iddea of how hard those things can be done!So reconsider when insulting people, just because thy didnt do what you wanted!Why dont you learn some scripting and stuff, so you can materialize your ideeas?Because it's hard!It's damn hard to do it and you know it!So you just say "do that" and hope that someone else will do it for you!then after, you start rage-ing, that nobody did nothing from what you said!If you continue to think like this, i'm sorry to say it, but you have a lot of things to loose in the real life!You will realize this , when you will start to face problems in the future:family, job, support and all those stuff that really matters!
    Nobody will ban you, you will remain with your "py" acces!So it's entirelly up to you what you do from now on!

PS:You need to learn how things are done before telling somebody else what and how to do it!

Good Luck and All The best in your future!
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:17 pm

well for what its worth Clonzo I will truly miss you...

Iv added you on msn. and your on skype to i think...

Miss ya buddy.

give me a heads up the status of the crane operator. Razz

But som part of what Kop is saying is right... when you get a little older you get ALOT of things to think about..

but im not here to make any Enemys.

Peace out Fatty...
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Yes Kop, your right, I am mad, I don't know much about scripting just yet.
    But in my position you would get mad aswell, I've done what I can to help the server, and I've got rewarded with promotions and all that, and I'm really greatfull, but as soon as something happens that was not in Style approval I get punished, when all I did was to enforce the rules that he made. You call me childish, I am not childish, its not childish to get mad, I was wrong treated, and I know that, but still nothing is done.

If I knew about all your friends this would have never happened, but more importantly, if your friends were not allowed to break the rules, this would also never have happened, and the players here would have stayed happy.
    This server lack communication and a bigger and better staff.

The other project I'm working on, or helping is really promising, Its another wow server, I give my ideas and opinions and the developers take care of it in no time, now your probably going to say "Is it a 1000 server?" No it is not, but the suggestion I come with there could have never been made here, EVER, it highly unlikely that someone would have been able to do it. Now I know that they might be better then you or you are better then them, but if I come with a suggestion they do it, and if they isn't able to do it they tell me that they can't. You have never even given me a little feedback on the inputs I suggested.

I've said what I can say, if you still don't believe me or understand me there's nothing left that can be done, some people is like salt and pepper other is like coke for breakfast.

Cya around Gubi Smile
    Ariot
    Ariot
    Stylish

Post  Ariot Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Take care Clonzo and all the best.

I hope that you will still login now and again and say hi. I can understand your position and how you feel but if everyone just takes a step back and has a couple of deep breaths and relaxes I'm sure there can be a resolution. Gubi is right, when you're older you look at things quite differently.

I'll add you on MSN as well.

Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:31 pm

Daaaamnnnn
    dude ..........
    uhm idk what to say
    well...
    I´ve never got to know you atleast mabye next time your logging in we could talk about the situation or something like that i noticed it to that the server its falling down we have lost over 100+ players
    Now daily is it 70+ players on
    IDK what to do and i hope that Kop and Style wont Hire new staffs i really like The old ones you,me,remi and Jussi
    Difficult times ... Rolling Eyes
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm

who knows if New core its any good srsly ...
    if new core aint good then warstyle its Doom
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

This is what you dont get Clonzoo, and its the last time im explain it:
    You cant do on a 1000 core the things you can do on a 80!

Last post!
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm

think if I would be online on that day the incident happened I would be now in Clonzos situation...

who would not be angry in his situation?

he just followed the rulez I think still both sides missunderstood each other..

plz get in contact with us sometimes and say hello

Last edited by remi on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Its been a while my great friend,

Hastá la vista Clonzo, forever my only skateboard <3

-Ichi
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:09 pm

kopkilooo wrote:This is what you dont get Clonzoo, and its the last time im explain it:
    You cant do on a 1000 core the things you can do on a 80!

Last post!

BLA BLA BLA, I've heard it before, AND I FUCKING LISTENED TO YOU AND FUCKING KNOW IT.
    I swear to god, if this server isn't going to give me a mental breakdown nothing is.
    Its time that you start treating me the way I should be treated, I am not a stupid kid, I know things to, I KNOW that a 1000 server and 80 server cannot be compared to each other when it comes down to this. But still you need to tell me the same thing over and over again!

Keep this in mind Kop, if you want to get this server back on track you need to listen to the staff and the players, you can't just listen to yourself and do whatever suits you best if you want the best for this server.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm

it is true, that we banned always trade chat abuser after many kicks if they ignored us, but only
    for days, hours

if this rule has been changed we are sorry
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:52 pm

StYle...Kop... please think about it again ... The Incident with Clonzo

We must hold together as a team and not make our lifes difficult each other

we all make mistakes, but we have the ability to learn from mistakes and even I can make mistakes and if I'm angry it can happen that I say something bad what I not really mean...

not always are the things as they are...

the insult and and the wrong reason for the demote are two different things in my eyes

it shows that the communication channel is disturbed
    (with better communication it would work)

information exchanges, but hey we can never talk with StYle, because hes never on and he has his reasons, but you can not expect than that Clonzo or me know what is going on...

(who are the secret friends?)with special acces or rule breaking?

plz look deep inside your heart we dont really want this injustice for both sides

not for StYle and Kop and not for Clonzo

if we do not share enough information to us than this can't never work

this must not end now with Clonzo...
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:43 am

Will miss you clonzoo and if you do ever need something take me off ignore. Might have proposition for you or so. Details can't be included in here but talk to me on MSN or Skype and I'll get back to you!!! Hope to talk to you soon and sad to see you go! Sad Sad
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:24 am

Thanks for the support guys, but I'm gone from the game, will as said before check the forums now and then, but will not return, The great times we had together in WarStyle is dust, and part of the past, and the future just a mist, Yes if you really wanna know I got that from Pirates XXX! BISH!
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 pm

clonzoo wrote:Thanks for the support guys, but I'm gone from the game, will as said before check the forums now and then, but will not return, The great times we had together in WarStyle is dust, and part of the past, and the future just a mist, Yes if you really wanna know I got that from Pirates XXX! BISH!

more greater times are comeing soon you can't leave us
    Hirosaki
    Hirosaki
    Stylish

Post  Hirosaki Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:34 pm

First of all,Bye ClonZo I gonna miss you like the hell Sad you are always so chill and nice too talk with ........
    then idk what happen between you Style and Kop so I can't say something about that BUT I can say we need you ClonZo in the team and I want you more then me like a GM ......... so I can learn from you ..... (and all other GM's) yeah yeah I hope it will solve for you ...... Take care in real life and if you are in Sweden near gothenburg /w me on msn Smile /// Your GinnY ,Hirosaki

PS: I have you on msn but not on skype yet Wink
    Naphtali
    NewComer

Post  Naphtali Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 am

I haven't posted in awhile, but this seems like the kind of shit I was trying to stop from happening all that time ago, before Kop got butthurt and banned me. You just lost the best supporting team member you have, and really the only GM that I don't think is a total asshat (sorry, remi). This guy has put up with more people's shit than any other GM, and still has a positive attitude.

You can't see that you(Kop) and Style, are the fuck-ups? You can't seriously think that the GM team that you NEVER communicate with has any idea who your friends are. And, on top of that, even if they are your friends, why are they allowed to do whatever the fuck they want? That's childish. Letting your friends break the rules without the GM's knowledge and then punishing the GMs that enforce the rules that YOU 2 dipshits made in the first place on your friends. Putting your GMs in positions like this and then expecting them to just shrug off your friends doing whatever the hell they want, is by far the stupidest thing you could have done. It's like you want your own staff to fail, which is....childish.

Then you come on here and tell him he's an idiot, and that he doesn't listen, even though there's nothing to listen to, cause you 2 morons are never around to tell them anything. How the fuck do you expect them to make reasonable decisions without ever speaking to them. Have a meeting every once in awhile for fuck's sake, let your people know what's on the up and up. That's why this donating for GMs thing is such a shit idea.

I'm done, ban me again, because you have absolutely no defense whatsoever against me, and neither you(Kop) nor style, could deal with me in an open debate ever.

tl:dr
    1. Kop and Style are dipshits
    2. They need a new plan for staff
    3. Clonzoo is awesome <3
    4. Kop is still the dumbest admin I've ever seen
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:28 am

Go cry a little Naphtali! Run in your mom's arms and tell her, about us! Grow up, meanwhile , go play solitaire!

Topic Locked due to massive ammount of idiots posting here!

Clonzoo aint coming back , and even if he will in the future, he will never be GM again !
    To much bullshit drama is happening arround, so if some of you wanna join clonzoo in his new project where he tells admins to do something and they do it, pls join him now or shut the fuck up!

Use the instant messenger to keep in touch!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 pm