WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

@ Kopkilooo

xlennyx
    NewComer

@ Kopkilooo Empty @ Kopkilooo

Post  xlennyx Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Hello, my account has been hacked i left this server for a while and want to come back but when i logged on i had all my donor guys deleted and no lvl 1000 was left. i donated 160$ to this server and wanted to know if you would give me my donation gear back? i dont care about the levels cause thats easy i just want my donation gear back on my guy. Thanks <3

-Acc name: Tommy123
    -Char name: Bruins
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

@ Kopkilooo Empty Re: @ Kopkilooo

Post  kopkilooo Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:23 pm

You're complaining about Gear lost, after you lended your account to several persons? All the Vip's at that time confirmed that you lended your account, and ive spoken to several person playing on your account!So dont bring that "hack "crap in front cuz its impossible to hack the DB!So the fault is entirelly yours for lending your acc info + password!
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:01 pm

You Go for it Kop Smile
    xlennyx
    NewComer

Post  xlennyx Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

k, yes i agree it was roung and stupid of me to do that, but now i wish i had my gear back and i am sorry for giving my account out cuz i thought i was quiting this server. which i did and unfortunately i went through with it and im wanting to come back but someone i lended deleted everything *Yes i understand hahaha that i deserve this* but now i want to come back. And you have my word i wont do this again.
    Gubi
    Stylish

Post  Gubi Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 pm

Well then all you have to do is get your gear back... by buying it 1 more time.. you lost your items becouse of your mistake...and why do the server have to solve a problem you made for you self... its your foult its Gone... not the server's

Sorry to be the 1 to tell you.. but face it... aint anything to do with the server that your giving out your account info.
    noobmaster
    noobmaster
    Stylish

Post  noobmaster Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 am

Gubi wrote:Well then all you have to do is get your gear back... by buying it 1 more time.. you lost your items becouse of your mistake...and why do the server have to solve a problem you made for you self... its your foult its Gone... not the server's

Sorry to be the 1 to tell you.. but face it... aint anything to do with the server that your giving out your account info.

Word!
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:40 am

Like Gubi sayd, its against the rulles to share your account!If you still wanna do it , its absolutlly your choice and you take all the risk for it!As i've said in a previous topic "dont come crying, that something is missing from your account, when you are aware that you shared your account with someone else"

PS:In the future dont try to lie me, that the account got hacked!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:11 pm