WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
kopkilooo
clonzoo
6 posters

Amnesia The Dark Descent

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Amnesia The Dark Descent Empty Amnesia The Dark Descent

Post  clonzoo Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Hello everyone, first I wanna apologize for my inactivity lately, and I will still be a little inactive, no I don't leave I just have to sort out some stuff irl. but I will be on msn, skype and steam from times to times. So this is just to notice you guys that I'm still here, and now I wanna hear about your experience with Amnesia!
    First of all, have you played it?
    Where and when did you play it?
    Were you scared at some point?
    Did you complete it or exited the first time you saw The Shadow?
    Is it the most scariest game you have ever played? If not what was worse?

I did and do play it, it was dark in my room and the clock was about 2 at night. I was freaked out but I continued playing it even after i saw The Shadow. So I enjoyed the game, and it is the most scary horror game out there, and yes I have to agree that Death Space 2 is awful aswell, but you cant fucking compare those games, Death Space 2 is fast phased REALLY FAST PHASED, and you have a fucking gun, you can fight back! In Amnesia you have to run and hide while solving puzzles and don't get killed, you also have panic attacks and shit like that, witch makes it even worse, but Amnesia over all is the scariest game that have ever been made, so if you haven't tried it yet make sure to try it.
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Amnesia The Dark Descent Empty Re: Amnesia The Dark Descent

Post  kopkilooo Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:05 pm

The Gay-est Steam game ever!After i saw the trailer, i said "Biggest CRap Ever"---and closed the steam Store page!
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

haha damn Razz
    Dead space its cool
    pretty scary sometimes i was playing it at fully dark night ^^
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:59 pm

kopkilooo wrote:The Gay-est Steam game ever!After i saw the trailer, i said "Biggest CRap Ever"---and closed the steam Store page!

You haven't even tried it? And you are talking? Just shush your mouth if you haven't tried it yet.
    And you don't have to buy it! have you ever heard of www.thepiratebay.com ?
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 am

clonzoo wrote:
    kopkilooo wrote:The Gay-est Steam game ever!After i saw the trailer, i said "Biggest CRap Ever"---and closed the steam Store page!

You haven't even tried it? And you are talking? Just shush your mouth if you haven't tried it yet.
    And you don't have to buy it! have you ever heard of www.thepiratebay.com ?

Where the FUCK have you been fatty? Razz
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:00 am

Fatty, ive seen the Amnesia Dark bullshit game on steam, almost for free 1,99 Euro and still didn't bought it!I dont have to try it, the screenshots/trailer says it all! Still gay!
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:02 am

kopkilooo wrote:Fatty, ive seen the Amnesia Dark bullshit game on steam, almost for free 1,99 Euro and still didn't bought it!I dont have to try it, the screenshots/trailer says it all! Still gay!

^Kop is my new hero. Hey Kop, how do you use Steam?
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:33 am

what you mean by using steam? i use it like most people do, go register a account, and then purchase your favourite games! Simple!

Later Edit for Fatty: Fatty, i buy the games i really like:) i dont get them from torrents or shit!Because if a game its good, then its totaly worth to buy it(in this way you thank the developer)

Last edited by kopkilooo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 am

kopkilooo wrote:what you mean by using steam? i use it like most people do, go register a account, and then purchase your favourite games! Simple!

Link please? Btw clonzoo I JUST WASTED ALMOST AN HOUR WATCHING A WALK-THROUGH OF THIS GAME AND I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Post  kopkilooo Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:37 am

Heres the Link http://store.steampowered.com/
    Please notice that you must own the games to be able to play it!
    that includes purchasing game license from Steam or adding a valid legal License to Steam!
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 am

kopkilooo wrote:Heres the Link http://store.steampowered.com/
    Please notice that you must own the games to be able to play it!
    that includes purchasing game license from Steam or adding a valid legal License to Steam!

Thanks for the heads up. And clonzoo, Resident Evil 5 is a better and scarier game than this so win. Thank you Capcom for giving us Wesker!!!
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 am

Why not just play F.E.A.R?
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:55 am

Flaradoxx wrote:Why not just play F.E.A.R?

NO! I give you Pew Pew instead! Resident Evil 5 beats all! Albert Wesker at his finest! He is best! Now here is more Pew Pew for your eventual Q_Q.
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 am

If u have a gun that you can kill anything with in a zombie game.. it aint a zombie game,
    its not scary either
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:26 am

Flaradoxx wrote:If u have a gun that you can kill anything with in a zombie game.. it aint a zombie game,
    its not scary either

I only bought it just to go see Albert Wesker. And fight against him. He is at his best in Resident Evil 5. Truly epic imo. And the only thing that scares me is playing it at 3 in the morning and shit popping out of nowhere and bout to beat the shit out of you. Razz

P.S: Silent Hill. Now THAT is fucking scary dead at night. Sad
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Flaradoxx wrote:Why not just play F.E.A.R?
    Fear FTW, First Encounter Assault Recon. FEAR 2 is better. wts free cataclysm of the world in FEAR2!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:08 pm

Every game you are talking about is fast phased zombie or ghost or whatever!

And you can't tell by a trailer if games are good or not, you can tell a little but a trailer can suck, but the game can pwn, you have to try it!

1. Its different from every other horror game, there is no killing, expect that you can die yourself.
    2. Its a puzzle, you have to think, while being under constant stress, now you don't have to think that awfully much, but you have to think more then in F.E.A.R. or Resident Evil.
    3. The storyline is amazing! without it the game wouldn't be playable.
    4. The environment mix so fantastic with everything else. The lighting the colors, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT HARMONY!
    5. The sounding are good aswell, you get that old castle feel to it, and it is perfect with the sounds of the shadow and everything else.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106784-Amnesia-Studio-Reaps-the-Rewards-of-Making-a-Good-Game
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.264458-LITVs-10-000th-Post-Review-Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent

I find the game scary, but very amusing thats my opinion and I don't want opinions from those who haven't tried it, simple as that, so if you haven't tried it just shut up.
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:11 pm

clonzoo wrote:Every game you are talking about is fast phased zombie or ghost or whatever!

And you can't tell by a trailer if games are good or not, you can tell a little but a trailer can suck, but the game can pwn, you have to try it!

1. Its different from every other horror game, there is no killing, expect that you can die yourself.
    2. Its a puzzle, you have to think, while being under constant stress, now you don't have to think that awfully much, but you have to think more then in F.E.A.R. or Resident Evil.
    3. The storyline is amazing! without it the game wouldn't be playable.
    4. The environment mix so fantastic with everything else. The lighting the colors, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT HARMONY!
    5. The sounding are good aswell, you get that old castle feel to it, and it is perfect with the sounds of the shadow and everything else.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/106784-Amnesia-Studio-Reaps-the-Rewards-of-Making-a-Good-Game
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/326.264458-LITVs-10-000th-Post-Review-Amnesia-The-Dark-Descent

I find the game scary, but very amusing thats my opinion and I don't want opinions from those who haven't tried it, simple as that, so if you haven't tried it just shut up.

I watched a fuggin walk through!!! That's pretty damn close to actual game play. First off the storyline is some random guy that gets his memory back from reading notes and you go around collecting them? Wtf? And really, the insanity and heart stuff is just weird. Only thing good about it is the graphics and the structure of moving your environment and what not.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Again I want replies from those who have tired it, a walk through? really?
    Now first of all when you play the game you have to think, you have to move, you have to observe, you are in control of everything, watching a gameplay video of it doesn't cut it, you can't pretend that you are there if your not playing it!
    Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

Post  Arin Deliont Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:18 pm

clonzoo wrote:Again I want replies from those who have tired it, a walk through? really?
    Now first of all when you play the game you have to think, you have to move, you have to observe, you are in control of everything, watching a gameplay video of it doesn't cut it, you can't pretend that you are there if your not playing it!

Hey it's just as good and why don't you calm down and put some ice on your boner before you get too excited?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:21 pm