WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

True Bliss - Request Lock

Arin Deliont
    Arin Deliont
    Stylish

True Bliss - Request Lock  Empty True Bliss - Request Lock

Post  Arin Deliont Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:25 am

Well in the 18 years so far I have been living, I have finally found the one that will give me that true happiness I have searched for. She makes me feel alive again, she gives my life meaning. She is the best thing that has ever happened in my life and will probably be the last. I devote my life to her. I love her with all my heart and more. I would do anything to see her smile, to get rid of all her problems so she stays happy, to be her shield and sword to block her away from all these troubles. I'll be there for her wherever, whenever, anytime, any day, any hour, any minute. There is nothing else I want in this world but her. And babe, I love you so much and I'll try my hardest to be the best thing that has ever happened in your life. I love you with all my heart and I will be the one you can depend on and the one that will be by your side through thick and thin forever. <3 From CJ with Love. <3

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Also to Admins can you please lock this topic for players please? I do not wish trollers to come here and post etc. Thank you.

And babe here are two videos for you:

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

True Bliss - Request Lock  Empty Re: True Bliss - Request Lock

Post  clonzoo Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 am

Kind words, but is a forum they way to make out with a girl, dude meet her in real life, also, you forgot any second Razz

-Locked by request.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:23 am