WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

3 posters

Donation Problems, Admin attention needed

shadowsk
    NewComer

Donation Problems, Admin attention needed Empty Donation Problems, Admin attention needed

Post  shadowsk Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Ok so here it goes on the 14th of january i bought a donor coin from the donation system and it should have been a instant reward as i was told and i was told to email warstyle@ymail.com so i did and i still havnt received my donor coin and i was wondering why i havnt received it by now oh and if this is in the wrong area im sory :S first post Smile
    Thanks in advance, keep up the good work
    Gubi
    Stylish

Donation Problems, Admin attention needed Empty Re: Donation Problems, Admin attention needed

Post  Gubi Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Try to make a ingame ticket... and an admin will anwser it somtime.
    shadowsk
    NewComer

Donation Problems, Admin attention needed Empty Re: Donation Problems, Admin attention needed

Post  shadowsk Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

I have made a Ticket and a Gm told me to post on here Smile thanks anyway mate
    shadowsk
    NewComer

Post  shadowsk Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm

bump
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Another option, assuming you went through PayPal, is to file a dispute on the transaction. Hopefully you haven't deleted the email reciept that would have been sent to you.. again, assuming you went through PayPal (it's possible that you HAVE
    to go through PayPal). However, I don't know if there's a time limit before you cannot dispute a transaction or not... if there is, I don't know how long the time limit is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:03 pm