WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Who I am....

Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Who I am.... Empty Who I am....

Post  Undertaker905 Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:47 am

Ok a little about me. I live in Ontario, Canada. I have played retail for 4 years before comming across WarStyle. I still play some retail though. I have tried other servers, but I like this one the most. I currently have 3 lvl 1k's and working on a 4th.

I am a fan of WWE where my fav. person is The Undertaker, hence the avatar, signature, and being from 'Death Valley' on my profile. I don't mind most genres of music, though I don't like rap (sorry).

I like to travel on cruises to the Caribbean, and am a loyal customer to Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

I treat people with respect unless I get disrespected, and I tend to speak my mind. If asked for help, I do what I can to accomodate. I don't try to help in situations where I simply dont know the answer/sollution.

I'll see the odd movie. I like action/adventure or 'disaster' movies, like 2012 or Armageddon etc.

Any other questions, just feel free to ask here, or in-game. I'm usually on Mordecai, Voldore, or Taragore.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Who I am.... Empty Re: Who I am....

Post  Panda Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

sounds nice i like WWE and i play basketboll and MMA myself with a couple friends and undertaker its good to
    Undertaker905
    Undertaker905
    Stylish

Post  Undertaker905 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

I've only just started getting a little bit of interest in MMA. It's actually pretty entertaining from the few fights i've seen so far.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 pm