WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+3
FrostStrlke
clonzoo
Araizu
7 posters

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah)

Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) Empty Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah)

Post  Araizu Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 am

Hello WarStYle Community.

I just thought it was bout time I put up a quick introduction about me. My name is Simon and I'm 18 year old guy, who loves to play on the Lv. 255 realm mostly.
    I'm studying 2nd year in High School as carpenter/painter. Love it. On my freetime I like to spend time with friends, watch movies, and listening to music. My favorite music is Trance, Hardstyle and Hiphop.

Here's some random pics on me too..

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) Asdf Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) DSC00946

Last edited by Araizu on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) Empty Re: Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah)

Post  clonzoo Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:14 am

I just puked!
    Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) Empty Re: Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah)

Post  Araizu Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:15 am

Haha, great to hear that clonzo, guess I'm too sexy for ya Wink
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:18 am

It was the oposite.
    Im just kidding with ya bro, nice to see people use the forum, even if im not here... Razz
    Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Post  Araizu Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:19 am

Haha Alrighty then.
    Yeah of course, I mean we got to keep the community alive too, and not only the server. And things like this topic makes the forums just a lot more fun Smile.
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Well this is who I am. (DarkMessiah) Empty Re:

Post  FrostStrlke Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Nice pic Smile

1st: Is that how boys eat there ice cream where you live? XD

2nd: you kinda look high a little bit heh Shocked
    Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Post  Araizu Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

froststrlke wrote:Nice pic Smile

1st: Is that how boys eat there ice cream where you live? XD

2nd: you kinda look high a little bit heh Shocked

Haha Thanks Kate =).

No, we don't eat ice cream like that.. I was just fooling when my ex-girlfriend took this picture. For the 2nd picture, another ex-girlfriend snapped that picture when I wasn't aware of it =p.. she's such a paparazzi =).

Thanks for the comment tho

- "Dark" Out
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Just Remeber LEARN TO EAT A ICE-CREAM BRO !! that aint nice and doesnt look normal have you been searching for help lately or ?!
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Post  FrostStrlke Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 am

hehe your welcome xD

Panda bro, you are hilarious xD
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:24 pm

What in sweden there we live doesnt we eat things like that Razz
    XxLunarixX
    XxLunarixX
    Stylish

Post  XxLunarixX Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:12 am

The gentleman in the second photograph has lighter colored eyes, as well as lighter hair. You will notice the shift in lighting in the first picture to make the tones almost identical. Also notice the small white caption in the lower right hand corner of the second photo, indicative of a copyrighted photo or one from a Google search. The sign in the background of the first photograph is written in Swedish so I'm guessing the first one is you and the second guy is from some kind of movie?
    Ardin
    NewComer

Post  Ardin Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 pm

XxLunarixX wrote:The gentleman in the second photograph has lighter colored eyes, as well as lighter hair. You will notice the shift in lighting in the first picture to make the tones almost identical. Also notice the small white caption in the lower right hand corner of the second photo, indicative of a copyrighted photo or one from a Google search. The sign in the background of the first photograph is written in Swedish so I'm guessing the first one is you and the second guy is from some kind of movie?
    Cant handle the smartness wtf =D
    Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Post  Araizu Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:58 pm

XxLunarixX wrote:The gentleman in the second photograph has lighter colored eyes, as well as lighter hair. You will notice the shift in lighting in the first picture to make the tones almost identical. Also notice the small white caption in the lower right hand corner of the second photo, indicative of a copyrighted photo or one from a Google search. The sign in the background of the first photograph is written in Swedish so I'm guessing the first one is you and the second guy is from some kind of movie?
    You obviously can't see that it's the same person on the both pictures, please go make an eye operation or something. Tho the 2nd picture was taken like 4years ago, I uploaded the picture with the date just for you, Lunarix (hope you feel ownd by now). These pictures is not modified or copyrighted, these are pictures on me on different times. I'm a little bit younger on the 2nd picture. If you compare the eyebrows, the nose, and the ear you will notice they are the same. And my eye color is the same on both pictures.

And of course, it could be that you're pretty damn jealous, because I'm better looking than you? 0.o
    polarbear
    NewComer

Post  polarbear Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm

dude just for ur wonderfull reasoning u are wrong...
    1. both the people seem identical
    reasons look for the eyes both have the same coloures eyeballs
    in both the pictures noses are the same u can make out from the curve (no offence bro you look gr8)
    the white portion removed is time i think ....
    but dude XxLunarixX awsome logical thinkin.....
    Araizu
    Araizu
    NewComer

Post  Araizu Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:28 pm

polarbear wrote:
    dude just for ur wonderfull reasoning u are wrong...
    1. both the people seem identical
    reasons look for the eyes both have the same coloures eyeballs
    in both the pictures noses are the same u can make out from the curve (no offence bro you look gr8)
    the white portion removed is time i think ....
    but dude XxLunarixX awsome logical thinkin.....
    Hehe, it's okay, I don't mind, because it's true =).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:41 pm