WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Me I guess

Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Me I guess Empty Me I guess

Post  Slipknotn209 Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:43 am

My name is whatever I want it to be. I'm 21 years old. Currently unemployed (try looking for a Maintenance position around California, it's not as easy as they make it look on Television).
    I've been here for I'd say 3-4 weeks? I actually started like 6-7 months ago but there were so many bugs back then that it wasn't even funny. I'm enjoying the server now, sad part is I can't play until tomorrow because my WoW patched up while I was gone, blizzard decided to change the update to automatically start as soon as you start your computer (which I'm guessing someone did while I was gone) and it upgraded to 4.0.3, I tried to take advantage of it and use the 10 day free trial but my WoW account was completely wiped so they have no record of it (blizzard themselves hacked my account and then sent my info out giving me numerous fake emails about my account being under investigation and taking me to fake sites to input my account name and password to make sure I was the real owner) so now I have to re-install the whole kit and ca-boodle. It'll take quite awhile, right now it's on patch 2.3.0 and I'm currently 5% complete with it (558 MB/3.2 GB downloaded).
    So, I'll be back on tomorrow, I truly cannot remember my characters names because if you get to know me, you'll realize my memory isn't what it should be due to unfortunate circumstances, anyways, I'll be on tomorrow leveling my warrior and maybe trying out the other classes. I know I have a 210 NE Hunter and a 1xx Human Warrior.
    Once you all get to know me, you will all hate me. If you don't have a reason yet, then no worries, you have plenty of time to get to hate me. Wink
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Me I guess Empty Re: Me I guess

Post  clonzoo Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay blah blah blah blah, please vote daily and donate if you get a chance.
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:54 pm

clonzoo wrote:Welcome I hope you enjoy your stay blah blah blah blah, please vote daily and donate if you get a chance.

Yes, I will totally do the blah blah blah blah part. That's my favorite part of this server, the blah blah blah.
    GuiTarMaN
    GuiTarMaN
    Stylish

Post  GuiTarMaN Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:28 pm

You know i like you...Naa im kidding i hate you and i dont even know you Slipknot wtf that band is so old.
    No im kidding
    Only for the band i still hate you Very Happy.

Ok that was a joke all of it i was just bored so happy to know you or something
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Well, I'm actually unable to play now that Blizzard screwed us all by making this new patch. It's terrible to say the least, I've tried re downloading WoW at least 10 times and it somehow always sneaks it's way to 4.0.3 patch, so it's making it nearly impossible to play.
    polarrage
    polarrage
    NewComer

Post  polarrage Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Slipknotn209 wrote:Well, I'm actually unable to play now that Blizzard screwed us all by making this new patch. It's terrible to say the least, I've tried re downloading WoW at least 10 times and it somehow always sneaks it's way to 4.0.3 patch, so it's making it nearly impossible to play.

Did you try manually patching to 3.3.5???
    Slipknotn209
    Slipknotn209
    Stylish

Post  Slipknotn209 Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:11 am

polarrage wrote:
    Slipknotn209 wrote:Well, I'm actually unable to play now that Blizzard screwed us all by making this new patch. It's terrible to say the least, I've tried re downloading WoW at least 10 times and it somehow always sneaks it's way to 4.0.3 patch, so it's making it nearly impossible to play.

Did you try manually patching to 3.3.5???

Yeah, I did the manual patching 5 times. I did auto patching like 4-5 times. I'm trying again now, this time I'm downloading ALL the games 1 by 1 (I have all the games on disc)

Edit: I've tried about 50 different downloading sites, NONE of them have the downloader I need to actually download the game because if I even try to use the Launcher it automatically tries to update from 3.3.x to 4.x.x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:30 am