WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

This is me (Menthol/Arrados/Arrese/Darkthief)

jray666
    jray666
    NewComer

This is me (Menthol/Arrados/Arrese/Darkthief) Empty This is me (Menthol/Arrados/Arrese/Darkthief)

Post  jray666 Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm

Twisted Evil
    Male, 18
    United States
    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by jray666 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

This is me (Menthol/Arrados/Arrese/Darkthief) Empty Re: This is me (Menthol/Arrados/Arrese/Darkthief)

Post  clonzoo Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:28 pm

MY EYES THEY BURN

/PUKE

Im just kidding, welcome to Warstyle, i hope you enjoy your stay and please vote daily and consider donating, also try to be as active on the forums as possible, the forums are lacking some people that are daily on and we need everyone on the forum, since its a good source of info and a nice plays to hang around and get some friends.

If you ever need help whisper clonzo or make a ticket!

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:28 am