WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

can not log in,since 5 days now ,i am a big donator i wanna play pls

klajess
    klajess
    NewComer

can not log in,since 5 days now ,i am a big donator i wanna play pls Empty can not log in,since 5 days now ,i am a big donator i wanna play pls

Post  klajess Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 am

Embarassed hi ther when i try to log in since 5 days,,nothing happens
    the screen hangs,,why help me plese,,i have donated a lot so i wanna play pls, thanks style,
    pirat greets to style and kop my 2 freinds,,
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

can not log in,since 5 days now ,i am a big donator i wanna play pls Empty Re: can not log in,since 5 days now ,i am a big donator i wanna play pls

Post  kopkilooo Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm

We are sory for any inconvenience we created, but recently, (yesterday) we updated to 3.3.2 version (also suporting 3.3.0 ) so the realm was down for some time, now its down to, because we are fixing it, but this morning till now it was on, so please update to 3.3.2 (or 3.3.0 we support both versions)!I remind you that the realm is down because we are working on some small bugs that have comed with 3.3.2 version!
    Any issue you are having or if you do not understand something please post here, i will gladly replay to you!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:00 pm