WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

The Breaking Bad

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

The Breaking Bad Empty The Breaking Bad

Post  clonzoo Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. The series is currently broadcast in the United States and Canada on the cable channel AMC and is a production of Sony Pictures Television. It premiered on January 20, 2008. As of 2010, three seasons comprising 33 episodes have aired.

Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with his former student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) in a desire to secure his family's financial future.[1]

Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its writing and cinematography as well as for Cranston's and Paul's performances. It has won six Emmy Awards—including three consecutive wins for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Cranston—in addition to numerous other awards and nominations

Another tv series i reccoment, i just saw episode 2 and im amazed by all the facts they got straight now only in drugs and such, but also chemistry because Clorofic acid [Not sure how to spell it] + a dead body + some pistols in a bathub will make a mess Razz
    THis series is not like walking dead, but it has a few moments where you can feel a little sick bacause of all the goey stuff in a body and strong acid dont make a pretty picture.
    Other then that is got its facts straight[Talking about all the drugs and stuff like that] its funny and entertaining, a show i would reccomend for everyone that dont have anything else to watch. It may be innapropirate for some kids. So to set a age limmit perhaps 13 and over is okay below 13 watch it at your own risk, And kids, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME Razz

I know that the forums rules state no drugs or illegal stuff, i think that rule dont apply to rewieving a tv series about that, i dont know what everyone else think but we must me able to disscus series, even if they have a topic that would be count as innapropirate According to the forums rules.

Ratings for this show 8/10 so far.

Im sorry for all the misstypes but somehow im not able to write anything correctly :/

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:12 pm