WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Message to Kop, Since you cant send private message^^

Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

Message to Kop, Since you cant send private message^^ Empty Message to Kop, Since you cant send private message^^

Post  Raggie Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

Hi, My char i mostly play on is named "ilegend" and i got some questions for you.

first one is, i posted a bug before but as you guys say ingame that when you find a bug you get rewarded and so on^^ and i didn´t get anything.
    before you say it was already known, it wasn´t you wrote in the topic and "thanks for your help" etc.

And problem is i didn´t get any reward, and its kinda sad when you say you get a reward and dont hold the word. its an lie if you ask me.
    dont take it the wrong way but you get that feeling you know. So this question is can i get a reward on my account ilegend? then i saw a guy that got "bamba" or the real name "THE GOD`S WINE"
    as a spell and he got unlimted of it due that spell. he said he did get it frome admin as a gift, then i´m nicely asking if you chould give me that gift as a reward for being a nice guy and helped you whit that bug and more to come if i find any. if its to big then the rank 2/1 whould work as well. and ofc if possible make it on all my char´s you see in my sig^^
    thanks for that...

Now question number 2;
    About donation, A friend posted a topic on reporting GM´s please look into that thanks.
    The thing was, is it possible for an other player to donate for an other? wrote the same in the topic^^
    becuse its just wrong if it doesn´t...

And the guy who wanted to donate got some more questions named "Flugzor";

"I Wanna Know if its true that ViP`s cant help lvling/gearing/having fun in general with other non vip players?"
    "Cause according to ima i cant do "shit" anymore with anyone when i become VIP"

His words ingame...

Please answer when you see this, and thanks for your time.

Raggie
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Message to Kop, Since you cant send private message^^ Empty Re: Message to Kop, Since you cant send private message^^

Post  kopkilooo Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:54 am

Ok Raggie, the fact is that the rulle applyes for Vital Bugs only, Style reffered to Vital bugs, that crash the server, so i dont think the attack bug can do that, anyway we keep in touch!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 pm