WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

Mod-GM app. -BRUINS

xlennyx
    NewComer

Mod-GM app. -BRUINS Empty Mod-GM app. -BRUINS

Post  xlennyx Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:17 am

Name: Tommy Lestus
    Account/Character name: Tommy123/BRUINS
    Languages spoken: English, SMALL AMMOUNT of Spanish.
    Ventrilo: (y/n) Nope, i do have a Cell phone if you wish to talk to me personally.

1.) What qualities do you possess that would allow you to be an effective Game Master?
    Time, Effort, Friendlyness, I Reinforse Rules. *For Example i keep people from spamming #c and jail Dks, i jail CCers,i jail Hackers, and jail spammers* << If i get pos i will kick the Spammers.

2.) Why do you want to be a GM here?
    i am Quite the one to be friends with, i get along with people well, i obviously love WarStYle am ALWAYS Active on it, I tend to enforse rules. if not thoose, i might be sleeping, Church, school..

3.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and a player curses in a public channel, how do you respond?
    Warning,Kick,Jail

4.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and a player curses at you through whisper, how do you respond?
    kick IMMEDIATELY, If done again, Jail.

5.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and a player accuses another player of cheating in a duel over LFG, how do you respond?
    i port to them almost immediately, ask the player questions*Both* if he hs a SS post in forums.

6.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and a player accuses another GM of abusing powers over LFG, how do you respond?
    Provide a SS, and post it in Report a GM, NO GM gets Special Treatment, We are all the same, and Shall our punishments the same.

7.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and you suspect a fellow GM of violating rules, how do you respond?
    port to them and follow them, if i see personally SS quickly, and post in report a GM section, if its not a MAJOR crime i'll just say "Watch it, thats bannable or whatever the cause is".

8.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and you witness a fellow GM cursing over LFG, how do you respond?
    Try to calm them... Make sure they are not to do this again.. *Warning,Warning,SS*

9.) Hypothetically, you are a GM here and a player/GM accuses you of violating a GM rule, how do you respond?
    Post the thing i've done roung in Player Abuse Reports, the Admins will correct my roungfull doing and give me the Correct punishment.

10.) Any other information about you, your skill set, availability, personal achievements, goals, or any other misc. info that may make you a better candidate.
    -Thanks for reading my app,
    BRUINS

I've donated over 100$ to the server, and enforse rules. *you can ask players on that too xD* i'm fun to be around serious when needed.im always helping people even though im VIP i help the GM's out by porting to people and helping them out. cheers
    xlennyx
    NewComer

Mod-GM app. -BRUINS Empty Re: Mod-GM app. -BRUINS

Post  xlennyx Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:44 pm