WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

The Walking Dead

clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead

Post  clonzoo Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Hey guys im just gonna tell you about an awesome tv show called The Walking dead.
    Ive been reading about it for some time and now i finnaly downloaded it, its a horror series, even tho im not much into horror i LOVE zombies and zombie games and this series is like Dead rising or Left 4 dead, and you dont really have to be a fan of those games to watch this stuff because it fucking amazing anyways.

I really reccomend this for everyone, even tho its not for faint hearted, becase some of the immages can be found quite disturbing for those under a certain age and those whos not into horror and these kinda things. But if your over the age limit I dont really care if your 10 or 100 but it can be scary, and the last thing i wanna do is to scare our players away from the server.

I dont find it that scary and im not into horror but there are some moments were ive felt my hearth beat faster.

So i deffintly reccomand this show for almost everyone.
    Here is the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v0uFms68U

Additinal info: Live action adaptation of famous comic book series "The Walking Dead" by Robert Kirkman
    Raggie
    Raggie
    Stylish

The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead

Post  Raggie Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 am

sounds like i should get it to my little brother hes crazy in zombies too xD

i`m not much in horror movies tho xD

but thanks for the tip man!

Raggie
    FrostStrlke
    FrostStrlke
    Stylish

Post  FrostStrlke Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 pm

I have been watching "The Walking Dead" Since it started! its a Awesome Series :)lol one of the only shows that shows all of the Gorey stuff Shocked
    Zargar
    NewComer

Post  Zargar Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 am

Yea iv also watched every show since it has been on to bad it is over now new season will be next year! everyone should watch it and catch all the re runs on amc its a good show.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:09 pm