WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

patch and server thing plz answear fast!

klompa9191
    Stylish

patch and server thing plz answear fast!  Empty patch and server thing plz answear fast!

Post  klompa9191 Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:40 pm

i´m a noob in all of server realm and stuff like that... well lets start i did throw my hole wow in junk thing, so i install it and i am soon on patch 3.3.5 thats what this server is on i think becuse i play whit 3.3.5 before and it work fine.. well, i wonder when i have patch 3.3.5 is it just to change ralm list and lg on to warstyle.org server ? or is there something more i need t do ?
    Chroldero
    Chroldero
    Stylish

patch and server thing plz answear fast!  Empty Re: patch and server thing plz answear fast!

Post  Chroldero Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:24 am

Yeah all you have to do is change the realm list, theres nothing really vital you have to do but it would really help if u deleted our cache folder too so you can see the gear with the correct stats instead of something thats completely off lol
    klompa9191
    Stylish

patch and server thing plz answear fast!  Empty Re: patch and server thing plz answear fast!

Post  klompa9191 Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:40 pm

hahahahah, right ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:28 pm