WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

Help with an issue.

Forsaker
    Stylish

Help with an issue. Empty Help with an issue.

Post  Forsaker Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

I am still banned apparantly and I have yet to get a reason for this happening. Possible I could get some help on this issue? Thank you in advance.

Account-Volgata

(Forsaker)
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Help with an issue. Empty Re: Help with an issue.

Post  Forsaker Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Hello?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:56 am

I will talk to style or any other admin when i see them, they might be able to do something, or they might not.
    All you can do for now is to wait.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Help with an issue. Empty Thank you for your time on this matter.

Post  Forsaker Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Thank you for a quick response on this matter. When money and online transactions are being done for any digital service even if donations/pay to play. You need to have a professional administrative staff to supply good customer service at a expected level to your clients. Not all of us are kids, remember that and we do take this seriously. I did not break any rules, hack, or was not disrespectful in any shap or form as I handle problems in a civil manner. If something was disruptive in my behavior I would love to see or be prompted on what caused it. Its no diffent then making a donation to Jerry's Kids Foundation and receiving a gift for your donation. You MUST supply that gift to fullfill your commitment. Otherwise donations/digital purchase cannot have items with price ranges or even have labled as it is not a good faith donation. This is a business, run it professionally or problems will arise. this happened to many servers in teh past and the host have had to pay up $200k+ in back services for these mishaps. Thanks for your time.
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Help with an issue. Empty .....................

Post  Forsaker Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:46 am

Still no response from any such Tudor Sorin AKA: Style nor any GM.

They are so quick to ban a player for no reason. But cannot be quick to respond to this issue? I am taking this very seriously and will also be contacting the service provider in Bucaresti where this server is stationed out of as well very soon.
    Brisca
    Brisca
    NewComer

Post  Brisca Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:00 am

Forsaker wrote:Still no response from any such Tudor Sorin AKA: Style nor any GM.

They are so quick to ban a player for no reason. But cannot be quick to respond to this issue? I am taking this very seriously and will also be contacting the service provider in Bucaresti where this server is stationed out of as well very soon.

lol ..good luck with that bounce Laughing Laughing ..one thing the account it's warstyle property ! so if Style decides to close the server down or delete all accounts ..there's nothing you can do about it(my oppinion) pig ...just wait ...that's your only option ..
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Post  Forsaker Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:29 pm

yes the account is his property but the money from digital/paypal purchase are not his to do fraudulant transactions. I know the laws and yes he can close it down at any point, but you cannot take proceeds/donations for non existings servers/ benefits/ or items. Otherwise its a scam. And yes when contacting a servers IP host and reporting paypal transactions to be fraudulant the host will close the server. I have conatacted paypal and have escalated this issue for a dispute. I dont want my account back, I want my money that I used to get items I have not recieved. Its called online theft, no different than a ponsi theft ring.

Once again thats your opinion. I know these laws as its my job. When $$$ is involved and one is getting $$$ and not supplying items purchased... bad news.
    Brisca
    Brisca
    NewComer

Post  Brisca Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Forsaker wrote:yes the account is his property but the money from digital/paypal purchase are not his to do fraudulant transactions. I know the laws and yes he can close it down at any point, but you cannot take proceeds/donations for non existings servers/ benefits/ or items. Otherwise its a scam. And yes when contacting a servers IP host and reporting paypal transactions to be fraudulant the host will close the server. I have conatacted paypal and have escalated this issue for a dispute. I dont want my account back, I want my money that I used to get items I have not recieved. Its called online theft, no different than a ponsi theft ring.

Once again thats your opinion. I know these laws as its my job. When $$$ is involved and one is getting $$$ and not supplying items purchased... bad news.

heh ..well good luck with that ..im 90% sure you wont rezolve anything this way Smile
    Forsaker
    Stylish

Post  Forsaker Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 am

I'm 100% that the 10% will get resolved through paypal as its disputed for resolution for not receiving purchases as of right now and they want it resolved as well. Its not a issue of playing here it is a money issue that involves theft through fraud.
    ArtiFiciaL
    ArtiFiciaL
    Stylish

Post  ArtiFiciaL Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:05 am

Just give them some time. monkey

They will come around some day...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:37 am