WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Whats up with the Name calling?

Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Whats up with the Name calling? Empty Whats up with the Name calling?

Post  Pariah Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Ok seriously what is up with all the name calling like fag, whore, etc. Does it make the person calling people those names feel better about themselves? I mean WTF. come on we are all better people than that and some people know what im talking about especially with the racist words spilled here and there and no not dropped like once in a while i mean spilled literally. People we are much better than this so for some grow a pair and learn to treat people with respect even if they are being pricks about it just show them you are better then them, a little kindness never hurt anyone. Also, learn to be self aware, someday it will all come back to haunt you and you will know what it feels.

By the way im not saying this for myself im speaking on behalf of some people that just take the name calling that dont deserve it in the first place. So for this i believe together we can make this a stronger community.

I know we are only human but without an emotion of even caring we are nothing less than mere shells of nothing.

Whats up with the Name calling? Empty Re: Whats up with the Name calling?

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Pariah wrote:Ok seriously what is up with all the name calling like fag, whore, etc. Does it make the person calling people those names feel better about themselves? I mean WTF. come on we are all better people than that and some people know what im talking about especially with the racist words spilled here and there and no not dropped like once in a while i mean spilled literally. People we are much better than this so for some grow a pair and learn to treat people with respect even if they are being pricks about it just show them you are better then them, a little kindness never hurt anyone. Also, learn to be self aware, someday it will all come back to haunt you and you will know what it feels.

By the way im not saying this for myself im speaking on behalf of some people that just take the name calling that dont deserve it in the first place. So for this i believe together we can make this a stronger community.

I know we are only human but without an emotion of even caring we are nothing less than mere shells of nothing.

Well let's see...It all started that faithful Friday night when I started playing here. AbUsEr or some shit like that was calling someone a fag. I said why so hate, brah? He said he doesn't care for faggots and wants them all to die. I said something about the rules, and a bunch of people started to tell me to fuck off, and that the rules don't say anything about gay bashing. To which I replied calling someone a nigger, which they went ballistic over. I replied if I can't call you a nigger then you can't call me a faggot. His reply was obvious. "FUCK YOU FAGGOT, I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT". To which I replied yet again. "Nigger". And he went stir crazy over again, crying that I'm not allowed to be racist and that gay bashing is allowed, blah blah blah, and some other shit. Since then, I haven't said "Nigger" again, until today of course.

People get called fags all day long on the server and no one ever does anything about it, with the exception of today, I guess because Remi is online, all other GMs had to wear brown lipstick today. When it comes down to it, no one is gonna give a shit. Black people will be offended by "nigger", gays(me) will be offended by "fag", etc. Everyone still thinks they're allowed to say whatever the fuck they want to, because it's the interwebz. Everyone is a hardcore bad ass in the World of Warcraft, and if you didn't know that by now, where the fuck have you been playing.

Signing off, Secret Agent Naphtali AKA Bad Mother Fucker #3432423425235234234234235
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 pm

Naphtali wrote:
    Pariah wrote:Ok seriously what is up with all the name calling like fag, whore, etc. Does it make the person calling people those names feel better about themselves? I mean WTF. come on we are all better people than that and some people know what im talking about especially with the racist words spilled here and there and no not dropped like once in a while i mean spilled literally. People we are much better than this so for some grow a pair and learn to treat people with respect even if they are being pricks about it just show them you are better then them, a little kindness never hurt anyone. Also, learn to be self aware, someday it will all come back to haunt you and you will know what it feels.

Well let's see...It all started that faithful Friday night when I started playing here. AbUsEr or some shit like that was calling someone a fag. I said why so hate, brah? He said he doesn't care for faggots and wants them all to die. I said something about the rules, and a bunch of people started to tell me to fuck off, and that the rules don't say anything about gay bashing. To which I replied calling someone a nigger, which they went ballistic over. I replied if I can't call you a nigger then you can't call me a faggot. His reply was obvious. "FUCK YOU FAGGOT, I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT". To which I replied yet again. "Nigger". And he went stir crazy over again, crying that I'm not allowed to be racist and that gay bashing is allowed, blah blah blah, and some other shit. Since then, I haven't said "Nigger" again, until today of course.

People get called fags all day long on the server and no one ever does anything about it, with the exception of today, I guess because Remi is online, all other GMs had to wear brown lipstick today. When it comes down to it, no one is gonna give a shit. Black people will be offended by "nigger", gays(me) will be offended by "fag", etc. Everyone still thinks they're allowed to say whatever the fuck they want to, because it's the interwebz. Everyone is a hardcore bad ass in the World of Warcraft, and if you didn't know that by now, where the fuck have you been playing.

Signing off, Secret Agent Naphtali AKA Bad Mother Fucker #3432423425235234234234235

In honesty? I just lol'd :')
    I Completely support you case & love your humourous side Wink <3

Most of the GM's, if not ALL THE GM's are donor gm's, including myself, which means they have no sense of self achievement for getting to the position we are at.

I believe myself to be one of the more sensible GM's as I do know, how hard it can be to get to such a position but to have a FULL Donor GM Team, I don't feel is quite right..

However, Myself, Clonzo, Marked, and Sweetpoison ( Sorry if i missed anyone off Wink ) are the ones you can come to if you have any issues that you really feel should be resolved.

Just Send me a mail in-game: Ichiga
    and I will take the appropriate measures to ensure the issue is resolved.

Many thanks, and kind regards,
    - Ichi
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:04 pm

Actually I think Style is about to change the staff thingys, and im proud to announce that me and remi actually can feel self achievement for getting to the position we are at. I have a higher rank than i should have and both me and remi will become py8765 (Same as sweet)
    And this is for offering the server help.
    But i still get your point, but i tottaly agree with everyone here, not every community is perfect, but i must say that ours suck atm.
    But as soon as i get a hand of style i will make him change the rules a little and make some new ones including racist comments against black people but aswell racism agains homosexuals and everything else.
    I think that many are scared away of joining the forums because of our lack of repsect to other people.

YOu forgot Remi Ichi.
    ichigod
    ichigod
    Stylish

Post  ichigod Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 pm

clonzoo wrote:Actually I think Style is about to change the staff thingys, and im proud to announce that me and remi actually can feel self achievement for getting to the position we are at. I have a higher rank than i should have and both me and remi will become py8765 (Same as sweet)
    And this is for offering the server help.
    But i still get your point, but i tottaly agree with everyone here, not every community is perfect, but i must say that ours suck atm.
    But as soon as i get a hand of style i will make him change the rules a little and make some new ones including racist comments against black people but aswell racism agains homosexuals and everything else.
    I think that many are scared away of joining the forums because of our lack of repsect to other people.

YOu forgot Remi Ichi.
    Omg D: I didnt mean to forget him! D:
    and giga!
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Pay it forward.....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 am

Can I get unmuted now? account dfnaphtali
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:11 am

Unmuted in one hour.
    Be nice now.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 am

clonzoo wrote:Unmuted in one hour.
    Be nice now.

tyvm
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 am

hey dont forget me fez!! D: well... was Sad but yea u clonzo remi and sweet and gig are the most gms or in otherwords most best and mature gms i see on when i get on. i normally dont get on as much but when i do i expect to see mature and respecting gms. and ofc i do from these gms and for that i applaud. good jobs guys.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 am

Clonzoo and Ichi are the only 2 GMs I could see myself ever liking. The rest of the ones I've seen including Remi are lamers.
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:56 am

Naphtali wrote:Clonzoo and Ichi are the only 2 GMs I could see myself ever liking. The rest of the ones I've seen including Remi are lamers.

i didnt know Ichi had become GM :O

- Lompaah
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:59 am

Ichi is a VIP lol.
    Flaradoxx
    Flaradoxx
    Stylish

Post  Flaradoxx Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:01 am

Pariah wrote:Ichi is a VIP lol.

That was what i though

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:44 am

VIP GM whatever...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 pm