WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound?

Guevara
    Stylish

bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound? Empty bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound?

Post  Guevara Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

hi all:) guys im go any time in lildan ?i went kil but lildan is? bug big

im see 2 lildans

and im talking with akma but lildan flay up send two fir and stop im kil all fir 2 but lildan bug up a few mnt and back down just u move agin we go up send 2 monster agin agin agin .. !!

Stayle?? lildan bug ? ..

and items?? alll? soulbhound what this ? and s.e ? soulbhound and lvl ? ten any thing ?? waa

plz stayle no items suolbhound :S:S:SS affraid Suspect affraid
    LuCkYbg
    LuCkYbg
    Stylish

bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound? Empty Re: bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound?

Post  LuCkYbg Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:13 am

You need to see a doctor!
    First of all you play WoW over 24 hours ????
    Get outside and see the world with your eyes!
    Second get a life, not infront of the PC!
    And third LEARN THE F**KING ENGLISH!!!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound? Empty Re: bug? can any one tell stayle??.. and ? soulbhound?

Post  clonzoo Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 am

LuCkYbg wrote:You need to see a doctor!

I have to tell you to be nice, but i also have to say that i agree with your comment

Guevara you play wow alot, and we expect you to know a little more english then, I or anyone else can't help you if you keep typing like this.
    Clean up and try again, Use google translator or something like that.
    Guevara
    Stylish

Post  Guevara Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 am

Haha I know that my English is bad but the problem is that all weapons and other Lalai can not be one that sells or sends Why do you want me to shut up about this problem where the server manager is complaining that all this is a problem we want a solution to this problem
    Guevara
    Stylish

Post  Guevara Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26 am

I do now go google translation Haha but the problem we want to solve this problem
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:37 am

Tommorow it will be fixed, because then style will update the server with a new core.
    LuCkYbg
    LuCkYbg
    Stylish

Post  LuCkYbg Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 pm

clonzoo wrote:Tommorow it will be fixed, because then style will update the server with a new core.
    Pfff finaly lol!
    Because server crashes every 5-10-15 minute....
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:05 pm

clonzoo wrote:
    LuCkYbg wrote:You need to see a doctor!

I have to tell you to be nice, but i also have to say that i agree with your comment

Guevara you play wow alot, and we expect you to know a little more english then, I or anyone else can't help you if you keep typing like this.
    Clean up and try again, Use google translator or something like that.

Clonzo.. he doesn't need to use google translator.. i can understand what he says just fine an i speak fluent english.. and lucky BG.. you have no right to command him to learn english, this is a game, these are the forums for the game, lighten up/
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Okay Daemo since you can understand him can you be my translator? because i cant understand. Razz
    All im saying is that if someone needs help from me talk Norwegian Swedish Danish or English.
    And i could understand him this time, but in that other post, i didnt understand a single word.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:14 pm

umm all i can say is....this guy makes the best threads....~sarcasm~

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:28 pm

The post wasn't that hard to understand. He wants to know when the Soulbound Items Ex. SEs, LvL Scrolls, etc will be fixed. He also wants to know when the Illidan bug will be fixed.

Elementary my dear Watson.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Naphtali wrote:The post wasn't that hard to understand. He wants to know when the Soulbound Items Ex. SEs, LvL Scrolls, etc will be fixed. He also wants to know when the Illidan bug will be fixed.

Elementary my dear Watson.

as you said Elementary my dear Watson.

wrong forum area thats y ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 pm