WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Falling through the ground in Hyjal

groll
    Stylish

Falling through the ground in Hyjal Empty Falling through the ground in Hyjal

Post  groll Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 pm

It has happened to me twice now, by them spiders, (hadrox...(something)) lvl 80.
    When falling we cannot use heartstone, (because we are moving) and when we die after about 10 seconds, we cannot click on "release spirit" , (it´s greyed, not clickable). Last time I fell through I was teleported after 2 days by (I think a GM or Admin) and 3 days ago I fell through again. That is my warrior Clash (lvl 1000).
    Both times it´s been when the spiders use a spell that draw me near them. I don´t know the name of this spell, but however it´s not nice to fall down under the map..
    Hope You can fix this.
    Clash, Groll, Frannie and Cruizer.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Falling through the ground in Hyjal Empty Re: Falling through the ground in Hyjal

Post  Pariah Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:52 pm

yes the giant spiders are a pain it happened to me several times but if u ever need to fight them again just make sure to ask a high lvl to help kill them since they can kill without the grapple web from the spiders going off.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:53 am