WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

crappy BUGG:O!

klompa9191
    Stylish

crappy  BUGG:O!  Empty crappy BUGG:O!

Post  klompa9191 Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 am

Ehm it´smy dmg not so big deal but like.... i lvl to 800 today.. and i got c erro, i did what it says on the hs thing.. then when i attack i dmg like 200 k... instead of my normal dmg 1,4 m and fan of knife was on 900 k now its on 75 k ? i dont relly understand what happen ? dont know if its a bugg or so .. but i relly want help whit that as soon as possible becuse i cant understand anything.. i try to relogg i clear my cach i log in nothing.. totally wierd... Help plz

Sorry for relly bad english, but i´m relly sleppy and angry if you can say so Smile
    klompa9191
    Stylish

crappy  BUGG:O!  Empty Re: crappy BUGG:O!

Post  klompa9191 Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:28 pm

still no help... ok it gets even more f***t up... I cant aggro mobs ? or mobs dont aggro me in 900-1000 i´m lvl 907... fan of knife dosent work to aggro many mobs ... only thing i can do is to kill mmobs one on one... but that aint fun, ... ehm.

style server 1000
    Name - tellmerouge
    lvl - 907

i wonder if an admin can delete that carc and make a new one and see if the bugg goes away... i have ss all my items, on my carch and in my bank.. so if a admin can email me, or add me on skype would be great, my email is jonasanderssonhjalte@otmail.com

i wont put out my skype here wonder if an admin can do that so i can add you and wright to you and send the ss pic and we work from there, or just wright to me in game Smile thanks your beloved rouge ! <3

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 pm