WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

I lost char on crash

Henoo
    Henoo
    NewComer

I lost char on crash Empty I lost char on crash

Post  Henoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm

On that crash what hapent lil time ago ( about 21.00 28.02.2010 ) i lost my Undead warrior name Heno lvl about 430-450 dosnt remember right . i was waiting my friend front of Seråemtsjrome Caverm level 300+ and then i tryed write him but looked that freeze so i closed game and reloged saw that server crashed and when it came back online i didnt have my warrior anymore. and tryed make ticket 2 times but Tmage just closet it and said: If i see one mor time theat tiket you have ban ip. so now i say that u got so FUCKIN help full gms when got REAL problems.. but pls style or someone pls look it and tell somethink those gms that they dont just delete ticket if they cant help and then just come tell that u get ip ban if i see anymore time that...

I got screen shot of that Tmage whispers

Screen shot: I lost char on crash Tmage_no_more_gm

Last edited by Henoo on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added screen shot)

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:35 pm