WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

5 posters

Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me......

zoe123
    zoe123
    Stylish

Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me...... Empty Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me......

Post  zoe123 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:33 am

Hello Styler's.....i am Zoe kim....a part time model...a hobbyist major dancer...a registered nurse and i will soon become a medical doctor...just wait and see...lol

and and...

i love to study because i need to study... but i do enjoy studying... lol!

My fav quote : there's always a reason why bad things happen... it may not be your time... but soon it will...
    bounce

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Milkyalldway = 1000
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me...... Empty Re: Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me......

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 am

About time you intoruced youself as well.

Welcome to WarStyle please enjoy your stay.
    zoe123
    zoe123
    Stylish

Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me...... Empty Re: Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me......

Post  zoe123 Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:18 pm

clonzoo wrote:About time you intoruced youself as well.

Welcome to WarStyle please enjoy your stay.
    well i enjoyed playing wow especially the gm's here are so nice and sometimes help me with some stuff's, but i never asked for help but still they insist to help me...lol.... and thanks clonzo for all the help here in the forum...u might as well change the name of the server to WarClonzo not WarStyle...cause i havnt heard style or see style in the game... Razz
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Gahaha, that name sounds retarted.
    But its true style is'nt on that much.
    But he have a job and hes working hard on some big uppdates atm, that is if i can belive what hes saying Razz
    zoe123
    zoe123
    Stylish

Post  zoe123 Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:32 pm

clonzoo wrote:Gahaha, that name sounds retarted.
    But he have a job and hes working hard on some big uppdates atm, that is if i can belive what hes saying Razz

hmmmmmm...ur a friend indeed....style is lucky to have a friend like u.... Razz
    blazerboy
    blazerboy
    Stylish

Post  blazerboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:35 pm

really no one except for clonzo posted here lol well hello and welcome rofl, well im proly newer than u but welcome anyway haha
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 pm

zoe123 wrote:
    clonzoo wrote:Gahaha, that name sounds retarted.

hmmmmmm...ur a friend indeed....style is lucky to have a friend like u.... Razz

I wouldnt exactly call style a friend or me a friend of style. Im just helping him out the best way i can.
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 am

hahha clonzo atta boy u gettin some shit lol yea but welcome. (style relly is never on xD)
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:13 am

Zoe i havent seen a comment on your new avatar yet, so i guess here it comes

Hawt...

Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:18 pm

LOL!!
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:26 am

Lol Clonzo its flipping on every girl in this server Razz Welcome and enjoy world of warstyle Have fun Very Happy
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:15 pm

Guys this was before I had Me....Me....Me..... and especially Me...... Moderator
    Now that i have that I would have kept quiet.
    Panda
    Panda
    Stylish

Post  Panda Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

haha Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 5:45 am