WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

4 posters

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks

daedelus
    Stylish

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks Empty unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks

Post  daedelus Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 am

was just on the forums over there and found these 2 posts from some of their leaders

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks Unforg10

the feud between servers needs to stop,nothing is going to be accomplished like this
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks Empty Re: unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks

Post  clonzoo Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:11 am

Agreed, but talking to Nexus?
    Hah!
    All we have to do is stand strong and wait for the attack, and we'll stand by, untill the moment is just right and they are week Razz
    And that box they're talking about, i wont have anything to say, it might steal some bandwitch, but nothing else and since style might be getting a tottaly new dedicated and 1gb lan connection it wont be a problem.

And wth is they're problem?

"DoS" redirects here. For other uses, see DOS (disambiguation).
    DDoS Stacheldraht Attack diagram.

A denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) or distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack) is an attempt to make a computer resource unavailable to its intended users. Although the means to carry out, motives for, and targets of a DoS attack may vary, it generally consists of the concerted efforts of a person or people to prevent an Internet site or service from functioning efficiently or at all, temporarily or indefinitely.

I dont know about the rest here, but i dont think we have been preforming such actions.
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks Empty Re: unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks

Post  Dynamite Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 am

Clonzo They are Just some retarted F(...) Guys That Think, that hacking, stealing, pinging some other server makes Their more realistic. But in Truth, They are Just some NEO KIDS who don 't know their Place. So what, if they Hacked or pinged The Server? NOTHING. They're just Nothing. Nothing worth. They're just some piece of Shit of an mind of an 10 year child.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:18 am

Dynamite wrote:Clonzo They are Just some retarted F(...) Guys That Think, that hacking, stealing, pinging some other server makes Their more realistic. But in Truth, They are Just some NEO KIDS who don 't know their Place. So what, if they Hacked or pinged The Server? NOTHING. They're just Nothing. Nothing worth. They're just some piece of Shit of an mind of an 10 year child.

True but still they are beating uss at xtremetop100 i think :S

I will fucking start a vote freud lols
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 am

clonzoo wrote:
    Dynamite wrote:Clonzo They are Just some retarted F(...) Guys That Think, that hacking, stealing, pinging some other server makes Their more realistic. But in Truth, They are Just some NEO KIDS who don 't know their Place. So what, if they Hacked or pinged The Server? NOTHING. They're just Nothing. Nothing worth. They're just some piece of Shit of an mind of an 10 year child.

Yeah That would Be Great, But Why do We have to Think about Them? About some Shit, that dirts our hands without an Notice? I don't think of them, neither I do want to play on their Sever. Why? \Becouse They have messed Up this Server and that is Unforgivable! It just Shows Us, How Much They go DOWN to only bring their server up to first Place. OMG! "That is an copy of our server" or "That's How our server looks" - Some piece of talking Crap. Ehhhh Hands Go down, when I see people more idiotic than some Others who CAN think.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

Dynamite wrote:
    clonzoo wrote:

Yeah That would Be Great, But Why do We have to Think about Them? About some Shit, that dirts our hands without an Notice? I don't think of them, neither I do want to play on their Sever. Why? \Becouse They have messed Up this Server and that is Unforgivable! It just Shows Us, How Much They go DOWN to only bring their server up to first Place. OMG! "That is an copy of our server" or "That's How our server looks" - Some piece of talking Crap. Ehhhh Hands Go down, when I see people more idiotic than some Others who CAN think.

You speak with great wisdom my friend.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 pm

We could just LOIC the owner's server IP address and crash his server every 5 seconds until they cease this bullshit. But, maybe that's just how I think...
    HappyFunBall
    NewComer

Post  HappyFunBall Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm

daedelus wrote:was just on the forums over there and found these 2 posts from some of their leaders

unforgivenwow intends to continue their attacks Unforg10

the feud between servers needs to stop,nothing is going to be accomplished like this

Wow, this is extremely sad.

I have been a player on UnforgivenWow since it started and know Nexus (not in person) well. I can't believe he would do something like this. I know he's only 19, but still, this is highly immature and gets either server nowhere. I can't believe he was the one to originally hacked admin accounts here to begin with, assuming I read his post correctly. Unreal.

I've known him for months and have never known him to behave this way.

I'm very upset to see that post and really hope someone other than him wrote it, but it does not appear to be the case.

I'm actually afraid to play here with all that's going on. I don't want to lose my character from some stolen gm/admin account just because I'm logged in and a hacker, whoever it is decides to ban me for the fun of it. No thanks.

I found the lag unplayable anyway.

I can't seem to find any place to play nowadays as I only like 255+ servers, and most are full of bugs, or I disagree with the server operators on their definition of what a fun server is supposed to be. Unforgiven WoW puts nice things in their server, then removes them completely because they think they are too OP. It's a fun server, there should be OP'd items and such. That's what makes it non-blizzlike, and there are 100 of those servers around. Currently, there's just one location in the game to get high end gear, and you need to spend 2 hours sitting on your ass waiting for a uber group just to survive in there because they made IT so OP, that's not FUN at all.

So I'm done there unless things change, and here, unless the lag is improved, and all this hacking comes to an end.

Man, all I want is a nice fun server to play on without tons of bugs. Other servers have done it, but they have other things I don't like.. I can't win.

javascript:emoticonp('Mad')

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 pm