WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
clonzoo
Lolzor
abusive
FckingKids
8 posters

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!

FckingKids
    NewComer

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!

Post  FckingKids Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 am

Well, i wont tell who i am, not yet... but i can tell you guys, those ss's arent edited on photoshop or sometihng, just removed the rest of the ss cuz i want to hide myself for now lolz, just want to show how abusive, karly, mova etc, really act, they act like nice persons here in forum, but they are worse than garbage.. idc what will hapen to my account here in forum, and dont come and tell me ur gonna hack me or something cuz i'm sorry, but i dont believe you are capable of doing it, well not everyone but those that i'm talking about =), karly made a topic asking for time with abusive romance, i'll show u guys how she really is, thats just bullshit... also some time ago, when a gm killed himself irl, they were asking for 5 mins of silence, kicking ppl for talking in #c all that DRAMA, and the other ss will show u how they act with other players, this dude is 14 years old, he could have killed himself too, and u think mova, abusive and karly give a shit? no they dont... they just made it cuz the kid couldnt do nothing against em... Thxvm for checking my topic.

[img]Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Karlyb11[/img]

[img]Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Profs11[/img]
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty your hmm

Post  abusive Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:40 am

yur either huntmilkee or someone who hates me?
    FckingKids
    NewComer

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty Re: Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!

Post  FckingKids Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am

nah, i dont hate u, just showing others how u and ur friends are for real, u all ask for respect of a guy that killed himself irl and tell a young person taht have all a life to live things like that.. and if i were huntmikee i'd tell but no i'm not him.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty concidering you name

Post  abusive Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:45 am

concidering your name im guessing your perhaps a parent?
    FckingKids
    NewComer

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty Re: Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!

Post  FckingKids Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:47 am

nah i wast just on the right place at the right moment, i'm a normal player of the server nothing else =(
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty whatever

Post  abusive Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 am

ah whatever i dont give a shit if im banned for this lol and i was in a bad mood that day lol i knew it was wrong (has a very high temper)
    Lolzor
    Lolzor
    NewComer

Post  Lolzor Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Clearly shows how mavo , holy , abusive and their buddies act.
    dispespecting everyone. calling people and their parents names.

They show a big lack of respect and proper upbringing.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:46 pm

Its to typical abusive and mova, i dont know karly but at first when we met she was a bitch to me aswell, now shes not even tho i hardly talk to her.

Mova: cool guy, but lack of respect to many people
    Abusice: Cool guy aswell but he also lack some respect to certain people.

Both of them might have a reason or might not.
    And i wont do anything even tho this is good proof.
    I like them both, and i think they like me Razz

So what do do about them is not for me to take, since i cant and even if i could i would'nt, this is something we have to leave for style.
    All i can say is that just leave them alone if you dont like them and hopefully they'll leave you alone.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:26 pm

clonzoo wrote:Its to typical abusive and mova, i dont know karly but at first when we met she was a bitch to me aswell, now shes not even tho i hardly talk to her.

Mova: cool guy, but lack of respect to many people
    Abusice: Cool guy aswell but he also lack some respect to certain people.

Both of them might have a reason or might not.
    And i wont do anything even tho this is good proof.
    I like them both, and i think they like me Razz

So what do do about them is not for me to take, since i cant and even if i could i would'nt, this is something we have to leave for style.
    All i can say is that just leave them alone if you dont like them and hopefully they'll leave you alone.

yes Clonzo its a typical chat for the typical persons... always the arogance voice (bad word language for kiddys), if I would make such a chat I would shame me, but I help them all even if they are very strange

and its not a (Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!)
    its a stupid noob topic
    FckingKids
    NewComer

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty lol remi

Post  FckingKids Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:26 pm

yeh its a very funny topic, since they think they are the best all the time, and remi, ur the one that made a topic about em talking shit to u, just cuz he said sorry to u... now dont come telling what i'm telling is wrong... and i dont even talk with em on server, its just tehy treat ppl like assholes...
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm

well idk why some people hate me but w.e i understand but i mess around with huntmike that pic of me killing him was ONCE me and him mess around alot we cc each other for fun its friends we joke around i understand but when it comes to the point when someone gets pissed i stop. from how it seems have u notices i didnt really say anything in the chat when this was happening? cause i didnt wanna get in the middle of it. from how it looks now i think were all chilled and i guess were friends. but yea clonzo i know i can be disrecpectful sometimes but thats to people i hate or i mess around with. But in the futture if u see me doing something wroung like laungauge CC ETC. just let me know or tell me to chill out. thanks guys.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 pm

I got my rank back now Mova, so be carefull Razz
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:08 am

get at me dog im right here!!
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:26 am

Well now abusive, i guess it's still good im going to check the forums isnt it? btw how can i downgrade from this stupid cataclysm patch? i forgot how -.-'
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Post  abusive Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:36 am

yes Clonzo its a typical chat for the typical persons... always the arogance voice (bad word language for kiddys), if I would make such a chat I would shame me, but I help them all even if they are very strange

and its not a (Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!!)
    its a stupid noob topic[/quote]this made me laugh so danm hard
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:28 pm

and fkcingkids ur saying u barely play here and ur trying to get us banned for being assholes jesus kid grow up lifes not gonna go as good as u think. these gonna be people in life who are dicks,nice peoplse ETC. you just need to learn to get over it or just grow up and i dont even fucking know why im in this topic im here cause i killed someone? LOL its a fucking pvp area smarts before u start talking shit get ur facts straight. and secound who the fuck are u calling a kid? im pretty god damn sure im not a kid. and why i think this is funny is that u dont have the balls to go up to us ingame and say what were doing and its wroung. but no u have to be a wussy and complain about us on the fourms and act all and mighty. people like u disgust me and ruin this server when i played here along time ago there were GOOD gms and GOOD player. but since new people came and alot of NOOB player and NOOB gms they all left thanks to you guys. BUT there are some new gms that are my friends. So my point if u wanna talk shit say it to my face or dont even say it at all.
    FckingKids
    NewComer

Post  FckingKids Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 am

hahaha dude, now I AM the problem? whos all the time acting like "o i'm good" "no i wont help" and talking shits to all players, and mova u look like a kid for me, if ur not one then u should eat more or go to a doctor, also, idc what u think about me, my life is great, reallyyyyy great, i've just made that topic to laught at u all, also i dont give a fuck to everyone else thats calling a this a noob topic, u all are assholes, and u all will learn to not trust or not be friend of persons like mova, abusive etc... also, if the nice players and gms left hte shard maybe the problem starts with how u and others, and some shit gms.. also u can call me whatever u want, i wont end killing myself like some guys did =-(
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty hey

Post  abusive Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 am

hey i just say "no i wont help" because i never want to
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am

Im putting an end to this
    Just leave this topic and let it die.
    dylanmik
    NewComer

Just for the fun of it. Hot Topic!!! Empty HEllo

Post  dylanmik Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 pm

this hunt mikee, and this was a fuck long time ago, and i am friends with them.. I am huntmikee and dylanz, and that is not me posting that Surprised must of been someone watching, that was when i was sorta new to the server. So back the fuck off karly abusive and mova.
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

hmm somebody feels salty? so before u talk shit AGIAN get ur fucking facts straight faggot. and if im a douche bag or im a asshole who the fuck cares? stop complaing and do something about it or just leave. and are u sure im a kid? LOL and u said i need to eat more hahah no thanks im not a fat ass i accutly work out.
    dylanmik
    NewComer

Post  dylanmik Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Mavo123 wrote:hmm somebody feels salty? so before u talk shit AGIAN get ur fucking facts straight faggot. and if im a douche bag or im a asshole who the fuck cares? stop complaing and do something about it or just leave. and are u sure im a kid? LOL and u said i need to eat more hahah no thanks im not a fat ass i accutly work out.

This post explains it all Very Happy this post is my life
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 am

haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 pm