WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

2 posters

Hunter Class - Auto Shot hmmm ...

Rahza
    NewComer

Hunter Class - Auto Shot hmmm ... Empty Hunter Class - Auto Shot hmmm ...

Post  Rahza Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:19 am

Hi Admin and GM team. Im the new one here on WowWarStyle server and i try Hunter class on server 255 lvl and 1000 lvl max...
    Problem is whit auto shot on.. dont know why dont work... On server 255 work on 1000 dont work... can u fix that or tell me what is wrong ? Oh and 1 more thing i cant add talents points to Survival tree "Expose Weakness"..

Thats is all i think on this moment .. Anyway Hunter whit out Bow sucks :] peace out and Ty for Advence... Rahza...
    kopkilooo
    kopkilooo
    Admin
    Admin

Hunter Class - Auto Shot hmmm ... Empty Re: Hunter Class - Auto Shot hmmm ...

Post  kopkilooo Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:32 am

Some abilitis of all class have been disabled(Auto Shoot is disabled) due to PVP balancing, so that is disabled by server, you can use other bilities that requires a bow (Bow spells), and the expose weakness has been disabled to, because the damage done to a target that is EXPOSED is to high and cant compare to any abilitis of any other class(owerpowered)!
    Rahza
    NewComer

Post  Rahza Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Ok thx :]
    Rahza
    NewComer

Post  Rahza Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:33 pm

U talk abut ovepower class hmmm.. I think WoW after patc 3.1.3 have ovepower class anyway its not good when your favor char dont
    work like on other server and that is sad i want play on your server but i dont see ay fun here where some charakter and talents dont work... sorry mayby when u make this how it must be my and my friends be play here - we licke your server but its not good - oh and i try hunter on 255 server too its sucks there too... sorry admin... have fun guys... peace

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:10 pm