WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+2
Nelfie
gabec09
6 posters

2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!?

gabec09
    NewComer

2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!? Empty 2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!?

Post  gabec09 Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm

My char Jingles was muted for 2 days for language.... 1st I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want. 2nd Wow has a language filter if you dont like it turn it on its not hard. 3rd I was singled out lots of people curse all they want all day. I want this removed now you guys already have shitty services my 1k donor rouge was deleted durring a dc and styles was like oh yeah just wipser me in game and ill fix it... I have the opposite time zone as him so i send 4 emails 11 in game mails and still havnt heard anything 2 weeks later. Amelith is the one who ban me so.

Last edited by gabec09 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nelfie
    Nelfie
    Stylish

2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!? Empty Re: 2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!?

Post  Nelfie Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 pm

First No, you dont have the right to say whatever you want to whoever you want. This is not a real server, thereby it doesnt apply to general rules.

Second, even if there are a language filter, it doesnt give you the right to curse anyone, ever. Be polite and professional.

Third, The common "others did it, so can i" is stupid, grow up. This isnt kindergarden, you are old enough to know what is wrong.

And finally, make a unban/mute request, be constructive and honest. And wait until it get answered, constantly nagging on the Admin/Staff wont get you unbanned/unmuted. It will by any chance only extend your time.

Just a friendly note.

Edit; It was a 2 day mute, why complain? I wouldve banned you for 2 days for being impolite and disrespecting (if it was a GM you cursed that is).

Wait it out, and learn from it instead.
    gabec09
    NewComer

2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!? Empty Re: 2 day mute for language then ip ban forever!?

Post  gabec09 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:20 pm

ok first why dont you reread what i whote big guy i never said curse at who ever i want and i didnt curse at anyone i said Oh F*ck the lvl 10 scrolls still arnt back ye! 2nd Im an adult and cursing is not wrong... 3rd im ip ban forever...
    Nelfie
    Nelfie
    Stylish

Post  Nelfie Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:27 pm

gabec09 wrote:ok first why dont you reread what i whote big guy i never said curse at who ever i want and i didnt curse at anyone i said Oh F*ck the lvl 10 scrolls still arnt back ye! 2nd Im an adult and cursing is not wrong... 3rd im ip ban forever...

Im sorry if i personally offended you, this wasnt the idea of my post.

I must have understood "1st I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want" wrong. Cant blame me for not judging you for cursing when you write things like that.

Being an adult however, doesnt give you the option to curse anyway. The rules are not there because of the user, but because of the people that can read it. Which i can say, is not adults.

However, i belive it to be unfair for you to be muted/banned for saying ONCE, "What you said." but as far as i knows, there have been a rampaging nerdraging GM on the loose, banning people everywhere.

If you are have a permanent ban, how come you said in title it was a 2 day mute?
    gabec09
    NewComer

Post  gabec09 Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Amendment I
    Freedoms, Petitions, Assembly

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Im an adult so i do have this right. I also said the F*ck word twice times. Last it started as a 2day mute but not is a ipban for ever all the of my accounts are dissabled.

Nelfie
    Nelfie
    Stylish

Post  Nelfie Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:05 pm

This is a private realm, where no general rules abide, if not named in the agreement. You cant sue anyone, or complain directly to anyone.

Since, practically, this server is illegal, and the people who play on this realm does prohibited activity against Blizzard.

So no, actually. You have absolutely no such thing as free speech, you have to respect the GMs decision.

They have the right to ban you for whatever reason they find suitable for the situation. The only one that can make the GM remove their ban, is to speak to their Admin, in this case Style.

However, to get attention of a Admin you need to be polite, constructive and friendly.

And please, get over yourself. You only embarass yourself saying "im an adult, i can curse if i want", you bring shame to us other adults.
    gabec09
    NewComer

Post  gabec09 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:26 am

I dont know who you are but I really dont like you. Your annoying dont post on my fourm or ill send you a disc eater.
    Nelfie
    Nelfie
    Stylish

Post  Nelfie Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 am

You cant possibly call me annoying for being the adult in this conversation.

What you need to do, is to grow up and take the consequences for your actions, if wou would stayed quiet and let your mute fall off, i presume that you wouldnt be banned now.

Imagine what patience and a friendly tone gets you.

A note from a friend. Take good care.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:54 pm

The "others do it, so I should be able to" isn't childish. If everyone on the server is saying Fuck, and you get singled out for it, that's because the admin has something against you, or he's another one of those poor excuses I was talking about in the other thread. You shouldn't be punished while others can get away with it, regardless of what was said.
    blazerboy
    blazerboy
    Stylish

Post  blazerboy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 am

idk if the servers even in the U.S so i dont think our constitution really applies. Just fyi
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:52 am

gabec09 wrote:My char Jingles was muted for 2 days for language.... 1st I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want. 2nd Wow has a language filter if you dont like it turn it on its not hard. 3rd I was singled out lots of people curse all they want all day. I want this removed now you guys already have shitty services my 1k donor rouge was deleted durring a dc and styles was like oh yeah just wipser me in game and ill fix it... I have the opposite time zone as him so i send 4 emails 11 in game mails and still havnt heard anything 2 weeks later. Amelith is the one who ban me so.

First of all: You were banned for an awfull attitude, i was there and i saw it.
    2nd: I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want. If you have those right you would'nt have been muted in the first place. Go read the rules.
    3rd I was singled out lots of people curse all they want all day.
    True other people break the rules aswell, but that still dosent mean you can do it without phunisment.

Make a Uban request and wait, and if i were an admin i would have never unbanned you for being such an idiot beggin on your knees for forgiveness even if you know you did something wrong. but still wont addmit it.

Your pathetic, yeah i said it. Live with it
    gabec09
    NewComer

Post  gabec09 Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:37 pm

nahh i play a new server so I dont care my server doesnt get hacked every other day lol... I never did anything wrong even a little bit your gm are total cunts so have fun

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 am

clonzoo wrote:
    gabec09 wrote:My char Jingles was muted for 2 days for language.... 1st I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want. 2nd Wow has a language filter if you dont like it turn it on its not hard. 3rd I was singled out lots of people curse all they want all day. I want this removed now you guys already have shitty services my 1k donor rouge was deleted durring a dc and styles was like oh yeah just wipser me in game and ill fix it... I have the opposite time zone as him so i send 4 emails 11 in game mails and still havnt heard anything 2 weeks later. Amelith is the one who ban me so.

2nd: I have the right to say what ever I want when ever I want where ever I want. If you have those right you would'nt have been muted in the first place. Go read the rules.
    True other people break the rules aswell, but that still dosent mean you can do it without phunisment.

Make a Uban request and wait, and if i were an admin i would have never unbanned you for being such an idiot beggin on your knees for forgiveness even if you know you did something wrong. but still wont addmit it.

So you admit that you let other people get away with it? You're pathetic, so is your English. Live with it.
    Mavo123
    Mavo123
    Stylish

Post  Mavo123 Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Nap who are u talking to?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 pm

Naphtali wrote:
    clonzoo wrote:

So you admit that you let other people get away with it? You're pathetic, so is your English. Live with it.

I can easily admit that my English isn't that good, but what you mean that i let other people get away with it? You mean talking in trade chat? I did let this guys get away with it because an admin was taking care of him. "I was singled out lots of people curse all they want all day." If you mean this, then your misstaken i was on when this happened and other times when im on i take care of these guys, but im not on all day.
    That other players get away with this when no other gms are on is not my problem that is a problem style have to fix.
    Pariah
    Pariah
    Stylish

Post  Pariah Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Lesson in all of this is......nobodys perfect.....so deal with it i guess? cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:08 pm