WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+4
Daemo
Dynamite
Guevara
remi
8 posters

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!!

remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Empty Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!!

Post  remi Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:36 am

hey StYle,

I report extrem server hacking and destroying on both realms
    some guy he said its his realm the lvl 255 realm, he was useing chars GameLoft,Aleta, Faelis and other Gamemaster acounts and banned many players with no reason, he deletet the npcs, the lvl road, the events, ulduar mall, instances, shatrath vendors and much much more...really made dmg to the server

I think this guy leads a privat server to (unforgiven wow)?

he said his reasons are he hate StYle, he want server adversiting, he said this realm belongs to him Infinitygaming

Proof
    Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810003751.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810003924.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810004041.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810004523.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810005104.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011019.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011151.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011256.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011323.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011356.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011428.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011516.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011631.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011705.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810011804.th

Hacker with GameLofts char

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810022712.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810022740.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810022828.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810022904.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810022949.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810023107.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810023256.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810023315.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100810023824.th

they are 2 guys the other one said his friend told him login here to

kk thats it many things must be repaired now on the server

ps: my chars are banned to

Last edited by remi on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Empty Re: Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!!

Post  remi Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 pm

I asked GameLoft in the past if he had an npc deletet command and he said no to me
    after this Incident we saw it was a lye...

maybe the have acces to the database or the forum acounts or vote sytem to get the acount names and passwords

Last edited by remi on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Guevara
    Stylish

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Empty Re: Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!!

Post  Guevara Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Stayle plz back server 1000max ^_^

pale pale plz king
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:19 pm

with Little Modifications Very Happy For example: tAKE MOST RIGHT FROM gAMELOFT xDand these accounts that were hacked check etc and Brind The Hand of Justice upon Them xD
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 am

This is official guys, Style needs new GM's. More importantly people that have experience and are not known as a GM on this server, Style, If you get frustrated im here to help you if you need it, i care more about this server than any other server i've played on, if you want a GM for the time being or a brand new GM with experience, I'm here, if you want someone to help other players, i'll help, I'm here to help players and also help the GM's when they are over their head... Hope you take this into consideration of my offer to help you style.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 am

Daemo wrote:This is official guys, Style needs new GM's. More importantly people that have experience and are not known as a GM on this server, Style, If you get frustrated im here to help you if you need it, i care more about this server than any other server i've played on, if you want a GM for the time being or a brand new GM with experience, I'm here, if you want someone to help other players, i'll help, I'm here to help players and also help the GM's when they are over their head... Hope you take this into consideration of my offer to help you style.

@Daemo have I really understand you?
    you want us gamemaster all kicket out of the team and than you offer urself for a gm place Shocked
    not only you care for the server, but its correct if you say not all

we need gamemasters for difficult situations such as these
    which keep the nerves, conversion rules
    some who really are helping with a nice voice to the players and
    to inform style about incidents on the server
    we have some gamemaster with these conditions
    its wrong if you say all old gamemasters are trash now

Last edited by remi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:12 am

Not quite what i meant, take the GM's that are less active and really do not help anyone, let them depart as be styles wishes, i mainly want to help and improve the community, take the insults away from the GM's like you remi(You're the best one right now)and have them pointed at me so you guys can relax because i can deal with these and find the appropriate punishment with the offense, There is no real need to take ANY GM's out, but if needed, Hammers will be brought down, and you know that as well as any of us remi, im rooting for all of you guys, i just want to help the best i can. No gm is trash, all are helpful, just some of them have a really inappropriate attitude which cause players to leave the server and ETC. i love the team, i love the server, i wish the best as i will not be leaving the server at all.
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 am

And truthfully, Not one GM should be booted from the team, just a few more GM's should be added. Alot of people will agree.
    Silencekill
    Silencekill
    NewComer

Post  Silencekill Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Daemo wrote:And truthfully, Not one GM should be booted from the team, just a few more GM's should be added. Alot of people will agree.

imo, 1 GM in every time zone, like you for GMT+1, the other for GMT+2,.... so u ALWAAYS got a GM online ...
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:50 pm

True, but i am in the GMT-5 time zone, since i am in the USA Central time as the state where i live says.
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:15 pm

so? I live In Poland xD almost Like in Central Europe xD where mines is GMT+1 and also as I know That ONLY an DONATOR can become an GM here which is also an Minus for this server xD In my kind of way of course.
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:37 pm

I have donated, but style need a good team of people like Remi, Project, ETC, not the donator GM's because most of them abuse their powers, Style will agree. he needs a GM TEAM, not a Donator team... Style if you read this, or if you ever will, You might want to go into consideration of hiring more people for the gm team.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm

That's what's wrong with half the admins. They're using addons and they're donating without any general admin knowledge. I know someone can't memorize every single command(seeing as they are about 400+), but damn, having to make a ticket just to get a rez, and then it taking forever just to happen(Obviously I mean before the .rez command was given to everyone). You have to make a ticket for fucking everything and sometimes you can be on all day and never have it answered, sometimes the GMs must just delete it and not even have the courtesy to whisper you and tell you they've done that.

I can't say that any GM on here works hard(no offense Remi), because all I see in chat all day are people breaking the rules and getting away with it. Or asking for help, and never receiving it. Or reporting people for CCing, who never get in trouble for it.

It's like, well shit, I donated to the server now respect me...No. I'm not gonna respect some overzealous moron who gave money to become a GM. I'm not gonna listen to some random ass hat, who doesn't give a shit for the server, because he's full of himself. I'm not gonna respect ViPs, and do whatever they say just because they gave money to this server. Donations are helpful to keeping the server up, but that doesn't make you someone important to everyone on the server, thus you shouldn't be treated differently or better than anyone else.

If new GMs are picked, they should be picked based on overall skill and dedication, not because they donated more to the server than someone who actually possesses skill.
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Naphtali wrote:That's what's wrong with half the admins. They're using addons and they're donating without any general admin knowledge. I know someone can't memorize every single command(seeing as they are about 400+), but damn, having to make a ticket just to get a rez, and then it taking forever just to happen(Obviously I mean before the .rez command was given to everyone). You have to make a ticket for fucking everything and sometimes you can be on all day and never have it answered, sometimes the GMs must just delete it and not even have the courtesy to whisper you and tell you they've done that.

I can't say that any GM on here works hard(no offense Remi), because all I see in chat all day are people breaking the rules and getting away with it. Or asking for help, and never receiving it. Or reporting people for CCing, who never get in trouble for it.

It's like, well shit, I donated to the server now respect me...No. I'm not gonna respect some overzealous moron who gave money to become a GM. I'm not gonna listen to some random ass hat, who doesn't give a shit for the server, because he's full of himself. I'm not gonna respect ViPs, and do whatever they say just because they gave money to this server. Donations are helpful to keeping the server up, but that doesn't make you someone important to everyone on the server, thus you shouldn't be treated differently or better than anyone else.

If new GMs are picked, they should be picked based on overall skill and dedication, not because they donated more to the server than someone who actually possesses skill.

Here in the forums you find the gms that have the most knowledge in commands. I can almost memorize most of them but i still use an addon cus its faster and easier.
    And here are plenty of gms but 20% of those are those who help the rest dosent help Me and Remi are one of those 20% of gms that acutally try to be on every day.
    But i agree 100% But there is nothing that the gm can do due to lack of commands when it comes to this problem.
    And nothing will be done until style start to communicate more.

Last edited by clonzoo on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Naphtali wrote:That's what's wrong with half the admins. They're using addons and they're donating without any general admin knowledge. I know someone can't memorize every single command(seeing as they are about 400+), but damn, having to make a ticket just to get a rez, and then it taking forever just to happen(Obviously I mean before the .rez command was given to everyone). You have to make a ticket for fucking everything and sometimes you can be on all day and never have it answered, sometimes the GMs must just delete it and not even have the courtesy to whisper you and tell you they've done that.

Well put naphtali, Style needs people who have the GM experience and have that polite attitude and respect everyone no matter how they treat the GM, Style can use me, because that is a LOW description of me, I hope style will take in consideration of hiring me so i can help out and improve the community.. I hope people will vote for me, but if i don't get GM, that is fine, i'll still always help everyone and treat them with respect!
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:51 pm

CLonzo, i've devoted all spare time i have to this server, and i wish to help it, But i cant do too much about helping the server since i am a normal player, you and remi are indeed the people who are the best GM's, but remi keeps everything udner control, but i want to take more of those insults pointed at you guys and have them pointed at me instead.
    dordur
    dordur
    Stylish

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Empty ????

Post  dordur Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:08 pm

he is true it is his server cus i used to play infinitygaming but he shut it down but idk why he is bieng such an a$$hole
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

players told me today the hacker was online again he deletet the northend mall and lvl road

Proof
    Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100910232123.th

Extrem Server Hacking and Destroying!!! Wowscrnshot100910232200.th

we cant reach StYle Crying or Very sad

I mailed him ingame, via msn and in forum, but no answer
    @Daemo we have no control
    karkis1
    NewComer

Post  karkis1 Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:24 pm

one thing this server needs is English speaking GMs. I can only understand about every third sentence. Most of the time they don't even understand what you're asking for. Imposible!
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:32 pm

karkis1 wrote:one thing this server needs is English speaking GMs. I can only understand about every third sentence. Most of the time they don't even understand what you're asking for. Imposible!

All the gms speak english.
    Not fluent but its good enough to be understood.
    Im from norway, but i consider myself if not fluent then almost.
    Same goes from remi wich is from germany.

I think you missunderstood because all of the gms here have a decent english.
    But there are many russian player and other people that cant even say Hello.
    karkis1
    NewComer

Post  karkis1 Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:42 pm

i said what i said. I don't think the GMs knowledge of english should be "enough" it should be perfect. That's what happens when the admin appoints his friends as GMs. It doesn't even matter to him that they know nothing...

BTW, when's the blizzstyle high stat server gonna be up? is it being updated now?
    clonzoo
    clonzoo
    Stylish

Post  clonzoo Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:53 pm

karkis1 wrote:i said what i said. I don't think the GMs knowledge of english should be "enough" it should be perfect. That's what happens when the admin appoints his friends as GMs. It doesn't even matter to him that they know nothing...

BTW, when's the blizzstyle high stat server gonna be up? is it being updated now?

Style dosent chooose friends to become gms, hes brother is admin and thats is we got another admin but im not sure about the connection there.
    The rest are gms that donated.

And Style told me that blizzstyle uppdates were coming up, but he didnt tell me when but mabye it is uppdates thats being imported

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:39 pm