WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WarStYle

Please Register to WarStyle Forum or Login if you aleredy have a account!

WarStYle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WarStYle

Welcome to our forums. Create an account and discuss the issues, opinions, praise, ideas and beyond.

+7
abusive
Holyblade
Dynamite
zoe123
Daemo
daedelus
remi
11 posters

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz

remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz

Post  remi Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:52 am

hello StYle and everyone I want report AbUsivE and Huntersz, because I think a bann is necessary.

Reason: They are abuesing the trade channel and said bad words against me the gamemasters and about the server:

Proof
    Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021422.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021441.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021509.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021527.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021605.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021621.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021700.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021801.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021830.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021850.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021905.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710021935.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022039.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022047.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022116.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022252.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022314.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022355.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022446.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022532.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710022542.th

Special end @GM Island Huntersz ports ABusivE and Holyshot and puts gm commands on them this place is only for gms to help with problems
    Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710025159.th

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Wowscrnshot100710025253.th

greez your Gamemaster of Warstyle remi Wink
    daedelus
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty Re: Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz

Post  daedelus Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:18 am

i wasnt on at the time but i have to ask, what provoked the 2vs1 attack against remi? i'm not trying to take sides or anything but i just wanna know what started this all.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty Re: Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz

Post  remi Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 am

daedelus wrote:i wasnt on at the time but i have to ask, what provoked the 2vs1 attack against remi? i'm not trying to take sides or anything but i just wanna know what started this all.

I was mackeing tickets and than ABusivE said in trade channel rezz and I said make a ticket plz, than he said Hunterzs has rezzed me you are an an asshole remi I kicked him for this reason
    Huntersz is ABusivEs friend she helped him with bad words, spamm against me
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 pm

No matter what Remi does not deserve to be treated like that after all he is doing is just doing his job which NO ONE deserves to question and call then words such as abusive did, Remi is a GM, a GM helps players with TICKETS, If you don't have a ticket you have to make one and wait patiently for the gm to get to you, No one can tell me i'm wrong because i am an ex GM so i know what i am saying. I'm on your side Remi
    daedelus
    Stylish

Post  daedelus Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:16 pm

what i dont understand is with the addition of the .rez command and the rez stones there shouldnt be much of a need for a GM to intervene with a rez anymore. and if hunterz (or however its spelled)fixed the issue then there definitely wasnt the need for the attitude from either one of them.

having been a GM at one point (on another server) i understand that the job is a bit time consuming and you cant go pleasing everyone, especially if its a highly populated server and there arent a whole bunch of GM's on at once but you do what you can. there are plenty of players who dont understand what it takes to have the GM privilege, and no amount of addons will help make the job any easier.

tickets take first priority over channel chat that consists of "GM HELP ME!" or "GM REZ ME!" or "SUMMON/APPEAR TO ME" so remi was just doing what his job as GM is supposed to do. from looking through the pics and reading the conversation it appears to me that both abusive and hunterz have some issues with remi from an earlier problem that was never resolved.
    zoe123
    zoe123
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty i cant believe abusive still not banned....

Post  zoe123 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 pm

they should banned that stupid guy/kid i think...hes only 5 years old.... he's just a shit to this realm....hope style will do something about this....remi is a good gm...
    Dynamite
    Dynamite
    Stylish

Post  Dynamite Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Zoe123: I too must Agree That Remi Doesn't Der=serve to be treated like That. I know How He is. Mayby I do not know Him person to person but as as player to player Yes. And of That I must Say, That Remi Has done his Job very Good. Mayby I wasn't "never" an GM but I imagine and Point Myself in that Kind of Situation. That is Why. I'm also On Remi's Side no matter what Other's will Say.

For Me The Situation that Abusive Made was very Idiotic Way. Why? Cause Even as an GM or not an GM, Who Wants to be rezzed Need to make Tickets First. so I do also agree with words from "Daedelus". Tickets are the FIRST AND most PRIORITIZED way to Deal with. I know that some tickets are Being made with stupid questions or with stupid things "Gm Lvl mE" oR gm" pLZ gIVE iTEMS" oR EVEN "gm plz gold". That's also an pain in ass to deal with.

So whatever. I'm also on Remi's Side. I do appreciate that His way of Methos How He putted the conversation was Very Good. and also Abusive Should be given an Punishment for the word "asshole", Cause It's Not very polite to say to other people.
    Holyblade
    Stylish

Post  Holyblade Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:21 am

zoe123 wrote:they should banned that stupid guy/kid i think...hes only 5 years old.... he's just a shit to this realm....hope style will do something about this....remi is a good gm...

If you were going through the same thing AbUsIvE was you would say the same thing but some people are heartless i know that for a fact
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:28 am

I know how abusive feels, but for people that will disrespect GM's like that it is just not right, Being an ex GM myself i find it extremely unacceptable and justice must be brought, the Hammer Will Be Brought Down.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty i know

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:54 am

i know i do deserve a ban for this it was unexceptable i was just very irrated sorry remi Sad

Last edited by abusive on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:56 am

We are humans for a reason abusive, We learn to forgive and forget, Just next time if you feel irritated log off instead of taking it out on a GM alright? That will help improve the community by alot Smile
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 am

Daemo wrote:We are humans for a reason abusive, We learn to forgive and forget, Just next time if you feel irritated log off instead of taking it out on a GM alright? That will help improve the community by alot Smile
    wow you are helpful O.o but thanks for advice man
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 am

I am indeed helpful, advantages of being an ex gm tongue But if anyone needs ANY help at all, on the 1k realm whisper daemo, and on the 255 realm whisper Leena i am on constantly as much as i can be, to help people and to make the community better!
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty i was to

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am

i am a ex gm to server got shut down then my attitude got kinda bad cause i spent so much money on that server
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:03 am

altogether.. i've donated around $300 on private servers in general, i find this one is the one i should donate more to, which i will, but i just hope style will choose to hire me as a GM so i can help improve/keep the community good and to help as many epople as possible! if you wanna vote for me, make one in the suggestion thing for a poll Smile i'll appreciate it, i owe everyone on this server as much help as i can, so in the suggestion thing if ANYONE wants to make a suggestion for GM for me, No matter what everyone will be treated with respect and kindness from me, but if you do cause an offense i will be right on it, but overall i am a fun GM (i enjoy events Smile )
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty OMG

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 am

OMG i used to be a wall jumperlike get on top of hyjal and shit so i love events (i will vote for you ty Razz)
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 am

Much appreciated Smile in the suggestion try and make it a poll if you can, i still have figured out how to XD because i spend more of my time on the server helping everyone out, i've noticed alot of people being sad lately, i've been cheering them up Smile im a caring and nice person who respects anyone no matter how they treat me.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty ya

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:09 am

i try not to show my saddness : / but anyway ill try figure out how
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:15 am

Abusive, showing sadness proves you are a human being, don't be afraid, i show it Smile i used to have problems where i had extreme manic depression, now the depression is just about always hidden because i learned to control all of my emotions no matter what the circumstances are.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty you really want to hear it?

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:16 am

do you really want to hear all the shit in my life?
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 am

Trust me abusive, i've been in a mental hospital, bad stuff happens to everyone, so i took my mistakes, got rid of them, and now i help people feel better about themselves, if you want abusive, i can take as much time as i need to to discuss with you and help you feel better, because that is what i do, thats what im supposed to do, thats what my head tells me to do.
    remi
    remi
    Forum Moderator
    Forum Moderator

Post  remi Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 am

@abusive I forgive you because you said sry it was wrong, but next time let it not out in the game, be a bit nicer with ur voice in the future and Huntersz to

childs are playing this game to we dont want give them a bad experience Wink

Last edited by remi on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:28 am

Glad to see you're forgiving as i am Remi, you truly are the best GM this server has to offer.
    abusive
    abusive
    Stylish

Report 1k Realm AbUsiveE and Huntersz Empty sorry remi : /

Post  abusive Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:29 am

sorry remi lol i cant really control huntersz
    Daemo
    Daemo
    Stylish

Post  Daemo Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 am

None of us can abusive :3 don't feel bad though, we are all in this world together, so all we gotta do is find the common things that we like in each other, and just have a good time!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:46 pm